Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

Android, 1.2.1 my issue is my bakery story have been reset. I have to start all over. I was playing it before I went 2 sleep last night. Today I go to play it and look like I just downloaded the game. The tutorial of how to play is on, I have two table & chairs, 1over and 1 Brewer. I was in total shock to see this. What can I do? How did this happen?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dis1delicious View Post
    Android, 1.2.1 my issue is my bakery story have been reset. I have to start all over. I was playing it before I went 2 sleep last night. Today I go to play it and look like I just downloaded the game. The tutorial of how to play is on, I have two table & chairs, 1over and 1 Brewer. I was in total shock to see this. What can I do? How did this happen?

Ohh this sounds like your game was transfered. Check under your profile and see if your storm ID is the same as it was yesterday. (under social- invite friends).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi,
    I was wondering why I don't have tasks that pop up on the left hand side. I have these tasks in restaurant story but not in bakery story. I have just recently updated to the newest version and that doesn't seem to help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gobbn View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering why I don't have tasks that pop up on the left hand side. I have these tasks in restaurant story but not in bakery story. I have just recently updated to the newest version and that doesn't seem to help.
    the tasks are given out randomly to different players and on different games. Not everyone will recieve the tasks.

Host(ess)
    Today is Wed. and I still don't have last friday's new recipes. I have had to wait until tues. several times, but never this long. Is it just me?

RoxyW1.
    Ipad

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyW1 View Post
    Today is Wed. and I still don't have last friday's new recipes. I have had to wait until tues. several times, but never this long. Is it just me?

RoxyW1.
    Ipad
    Some got it Friday, some Tuesday, some are still waiting. I've had mine since Friday and mastered both dishes by Sunday night.

The Honorable Panda

RoxyW1.
    Ipad
    Roxy
    There was a delay in the idevice updates for last week. These items should be coming out shortly.

Host(ess)
    Well, I still do not have last weeks updates and in less than 30 min. it will be a new Friday. Will those of us that have not received last weeks even be able to get the next ones? Also, I have a new section called "collectibles" What is that? I don't know what to do with them. RoxyW1. Ipad. 1.3.2

The Honorable Panda
    Well, I still do not have last weeks updates and in less than 30 min. it will be a new Friday. Will those of us that have not received last weeks even be able to get the next ones? Also, I have a new section called "collectibles" What is that? I don't know what to do with them. RoxyW1. Ipad. 1.3.2
    I am on idevice too. We will be getting last weeks and this weeks updates, but not at the normal time. I believe we are waiting on some manual updates for Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion and our weekly updates will be included.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories.
    Here is a therad on the collectibles that may help.

Host(ess)
    Okay, thank you KP. Hey, how about some new non-gem items for our bakeries? If we need to get new floor and wall items for the secondary games, give us some new choices?

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast