Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfarmer View Post
    I tried all possible things/advices that I read here in forum..
    I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling just now.. Then go back to buying and selling wall decors.. I got 2 roses and same thing happen again! If that rose didn't go disappearing I should have at least 10 of it compare to other flowers which I have more than 15 each.... I was thinking of redeeming the reward once I get a rose, but that out of sync is more faster than my finger!
    I would not buy any more wall items until bug gets fixed.

Are you getting the collectibles for the other ones?
    preparing and serving food, visiting nbrs?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hi guys,
    I'm not so sure if I should be posting in this thread, but I'm really desperate for some help.
    Since yesterday my bakery, restaurant, farm and nightclub have been disconnecting every few minutes... To the point that it's almost impossible to cook anything... Especially in the farm, where I had to harvest the same crop at least five times each... I've checked my connection many times and nothing seems to be wrong with it and I can play other online games on my iPad with no problems at all. I've tried restarting my device withoutbany success...
    Could anybody please help me? I've also contacted TeamLava, but they said it can take many days before I get any answer and that I should try looking for help here on the forum.

Thanks for your time, guys!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I would not buy any more wall items until bug gets fixed.

Are you getting the collectibles for the other ones?
    preparing and serving food, visiting nbrs?
    Sorry late reply.... Yea I don't have any problems with other collectibles.. It goes smoothly to the chart and no out of sync during process.. Only the rose collectible which annoys me...
    I was already thinking of not buying any wall decors until the bug gets fix, or I will just waste any effort...

Just reporting..... And thnx for the replies... ;-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabs83 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm not so sure if I should be posting in this thread, but I'm really desperate for some help.
    Since yesterday my bakery, restaurant, farm and nightclub have been disconnecting every few minutes... To the point that it's almost impossible to cook anything... Especially in the farm, where I had to harvest the same crop at least five times each... I've checked my connection many times and nothing seems to be wrong with it and I can play other online games on my iPad with no problems at all. I've tried restarting my device withoutbany success...
    Could anybody please help me? I've also contacted TeamLava, but they said it can take many days before I get any answer and that I should try looking for help here on the forum.

Thanks for your time, guys!
    Try syncing your ipad with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version 4.3.5.(sometimes syncing helps)
    Also try a hard restart. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time, keeping holding until you see the apple icon come up(ignore the red slider button).
    You can also delete the games and redownload from the app store to see if this helps.

Host(ess)
    Try syncing your ipad with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version 4.3.5.(sometimes syncing helps)
    Also try a hard restart. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time, keeping holding until you see the apple icon come up(ignore the red slider button).
    You can also delete the games and redownload from the app store to see if this helps.
    Hey Kooky, thanks for the reply!

Tried every single thing you've suggested and still nothing... I keep getting the 'Oh, Darn!' message...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabs83 View Post
    Hey Kooky, thanks for the reply!

Tried every single thing you've suggested and still nothing... I keep getting the 'Oh, Darn!' message...
    There is a new bakery update in itunes today. Try downloading it to see if it helps.

Host(ess)
    There is a new bakery update in itunes today. Try downloading it to see if it helps.
    Still nothing, Kooky... And now I have negative coins on my restaurant, so I can't even serve my dishes... I have no idea of what to do... I just really hope that TeamLava answers me very soon, since I've devoted lots of time and money to my games...

Host(ess)
    Yay! Seems like my bakery and farm are back to normal... I still don't know what to do about my negative coins in the restaurant, though...

Farm Supplier
    There is a current issue with the collectibles. Until fixed I am not redeeming any collections. They seem to be stacking .
    You may want to wait to redeem until this is fixed.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...d=1#post145813
    Oh bummer, I've been redeeming it all!!!! Way to go!
    ~* Faerie Nuff *~

"There are too many people, and too few human beings."

The Honorable Panda
    After they fix the collectibles I am not sure how everything will work. If you did redeem will your bar go up where it should be?
    If you have gotten gems can you redo it and get more gems?
    We will have to wait and see after the fix.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast