Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

The Honorable Panda

Current Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

If you would like to report a bug in Bakery Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

Blank screen when trying to buy gems To Fix do a restore on your device. Make sure you choose :"new"

see thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post181914

Music is Looping

Weekly Update - Some people receive the new update on Fridays. Some have to wait until Tuesday.

Notifications - If you notifications are not working check all setting in game and on device. If still problems email support@teamlava.com
    so they can look into your game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking and reporting for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Older devices problems with crashing and memory issues
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-12 at 09:16 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    problems with sending gifts in all the stories, it is a big mess at the moment, also the accepting, then have to give back and i already did grrrrrr
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Food is missing when placed on the counters

I have an ongoing set of emails with support, but I thought I'd report it here, as well.

On several occasions, when I place food which is finished cooking or gifts which I received, they either don't appear on the counters or they push existing items off the counters.

My current list of missing food is as follows (documented with pictures which were already sent to support):

• Four latte preparations
    • One hot chocolate preparation
    • 50 servings of candy corn coffee (gift)
    • Four eggnog preparations
    • 14 blueberry scone preparations

There are probably more but this is what I noticed and documented with screenshots.

Anyone else notice this?

Ipad2 4.3.3 (8J2) with updated BS app

Fashion Designer
    You forgot something VERY IMPORTANT - I am sure, i am not alone, as i asked since past update of my nbrs - we are not getting friday POPUP FREE GIFT WINDOW - means we dunno what is free gift for gems and we cant buy it !!!!!! I sent email to support but no reply, they dont care !!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    A state of utter confusion and total denial
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    You forgot something VERY IMPORTANT - I am sure, i am not alone, as i asked since past update of my nbrs - we are not getting friday POPUP FREE GIFT WINDOW - means we dunno what is free gift for gems and we cant buy it !!!!!! I sent email to support but no reply, they dont care !!!!!!
    maybe there isn't one this week. Did you think of that? And also not everyone gets them each week. Maybe they haven't rolled out this week yet.
    Correct answers - $3
    Thoughtful answers -
    $2
    Wrong answers -
    $1
    Dumb looks - still free

I am NOT accepting new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing but I am really really annoyed!
    I am spending my saved coins for nothing!
    We all know that flower collectibles are only gotten thru buying wall decor....
    So I started buying and selling some wall decors paid by coins...
    EVERYTIME I will get a rose collectible, I will go out of sync and boom! My rose is gone!
    I counted 6 times of rose being gone-- ONLY rose! I got lots of the other flowers....
    It really **** me out!

I'm using iPod 4 (4.3.5) BS (1.3)
    And I am beside my modem watching movie online with my laptop which never lost any connections at all!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfarmer View Post
    I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing but I am really really annoyed!
    I am spending my saved coins for nothing!
    We all know that flower collectibles are only gotten thru buying wall decor....
    So I started buying and selling some wall decors paid by coins...
    EVERYTIME I will get a rose collectible, I will go out of sync and boom! My rose is gone!
    I counted 6 times of rose being gone-- ONLY rose! I got lots of the other flowers....
    It really **** me out!

I'm using iPod 4 (4.3.5) BS (1.3)
    And I am beside my modem watching movie online with my laptop which never lost any connections at all!

There is a current issue with the collectibles. Until fixed I am not redeeming any collections. They seem to be stacking .
    You may want to wait to redeem until this is fixed.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...d=1#post145813

Rhino Keeper
    Thnx KP for quick reply... I am not rdeeming anything yet as I am aware of the mastery bar bug...
    What I meant is everytime I wll get a rose collectible (the one flying on my screen when I cook/buy something)-- I will go out if sync which causes the rose collection disappear! I tried again after I posted here-- bought some wall paintings,wall clocks and got 3 roses... But once it go to my collectible chart-- I will go out of sync- and rose gone! only with rose!

Collectibles were Friday update.. It's Friday again tomorrow and they haven't fix this yet? One week!
    Oh well--- I guess my complain and annoyance is little compared to android users.... *sigh*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfarmer View Post
    Thnx KP for quick reply... I am not rdeeming anything yet as I am aware of the mastery bar bug...
    What I meant is everytime I wll get a rose collectible (the one flying on my screen when I cook/buy something)-- I will go out if sync which causes the rose collection disappear! I tried again after I posted here-- bought some wall paintings,wall clocks and got 3 roses... But once it go to my collectible chart-- I will go out of sync- and rose gone! only with rose!

Collectibles were Friday update.. It's Friday again tomorrow and they haven't fix this yet? One week!
    Oh well--- I guess my complain and annoyance is little compared to android users.... *sigh*
    Oh I have not had that issue. My collectibles are staying I just lose my bar when I exit the game. I also am not getting the sync error.
    Try a few things on your device. Try a hard reset. hold down the on/off button and home button at same time. Wait until you see the screen go black and then see
    the apple icon then let go(ignore the red slider button).
    Also make sure you have the most current version on your device 4.3.5

If you are playing on an older Ipod let me know(like a 2nd generation)

Rhino Keeper
    I tried all possible things/advices that I read here in forum..
    I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling just now.. Then go back to buying and selling wall decors.. I got 2 roses and same thing happen again! If that rose didn't go disappearing I should have at least 10 of it compare to other flowers which I have more than 15 each.... I was thinking of redeeming the reward once I get a rose, but that out of sync is more faster than my finger!

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast