Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4 star neighbours wanted to water daily

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_7 View Post
    Even worse are the ones who repeatedly send requests for materials but never sent a single gift or exchange a gift. I'm more than happy to help my neighbors out with requests for materials but there are some neighbors(quite a lot actually) who have been my neighbors for months, who I have sent gifts to regularly but have never, ever returned a single gift to me, yet they bombard me on an almost daily basis with requests. I just think that's so rude & selfish (i notice those same ones never water either) Even if a person just sends a gift once in a while I'll help DAILY with their requests but those who only ever ask for stuff I delete noe after a month.
    Agreed with ya, mate. Many are like what you have described

New Resident
    my Id Simple : waterhot

invite me daily player

be my neighbour...

Daily Player: Water, Gifting, and Writes on Walls.
    Serious Players Add Me
    000missbird000

ID: yield2no1

Brand new to game and hooked already I'll gift everyday etc and water crops add me iD= xConnorMcx

Please add me id amberleeice16133 and a_l_ice2002

New Resident
    Hi, I'm a 4star, daily visits, waters, gifts, messages ... In fact i'm just about perfect
    add me Jisuge

please add me bennybentley

add me yokingspets

Farm Supplier
    I am normally a four star, but i got sick with my kids and am not a 3 star and working back up to a 4 star. Plz add me momcomander. I will get to all the people who write on my wall first and then will go down my neighbor list.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast