Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 star neighbours wanted to water daily

New Resident

4 star neighbours wanted to water daily

I am on farm story and actually a bit tired of neighbours whose farms I water daily, but never water back. I now have a selection of good neighbours who water my farm as well. But I want to expand that group.

Are you a neighbour who waters other farms every day? Then I am looking for you.
    I water all my neighboring farms every day, or sometimes every other day. I will never miss your farm.
    If you water me and/or leave a message on my wall I will always water back straight away/or later that same day.
    I send gifts every day, preferably the dog bone, cause you can sell this item for 400.
    If you want other gifts just let me know.

I always send materials in the 'materials requested' section.

I have to admit that I delete farms with only 0, 1 or 2 stars (except for those still under level 10). I also delete neighbours who never water back or whose farms are withered all the time.

I know it sounds kinda strict. haha
    But if you are a good watering and gifting neighbor I will send you lots of water and gifts as well.

Are you feeling the same way and also looking for a good neighbour?
    Please add: erik1973 (on farm story)

New Resident
    Hi I'm a 4 star player I'm new I have no neighbors but I wtd others farms in the community my id is snowsamm.
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1973 View Post
    I am on farm story and actually a bit tired of neighbours whose farms I water daily, but never water back. I now have a selection of good neighbours who water my farm as well. But I want to expand that group.

Are you a neighbour who waters other farms every day? Then I am looking for you.
    I water all my neighboring farms every day, or sometimes every other day. I will never miss your farm.
    If you water me and/or leave a message on my wall I will always water back straight away/or later that same day.
    I send gifts every day, preferably the dog bone, cause you can sell this item for 400.
    If you want other gifts just let me know.

I always send materials in the 'materials requested' section.

I have to admit that I delete farms with only 0, 1 or 2 stars (except for those still under level 10). I also delete neighbours who never water back or whose farms are withered all the time.

I know it sounds kinda strict. haha
    But if you are a good watering and gifting neighbor I will send you lots of water and gifts as well.

Are you feeling the same way and also looking for a good neighbour?
    Please add: erik1973 (on farm story)

New Resident
    I'm a 4 star player new to the game looking for neighbors currently none if interested id snowsamm

I am one of those four star neighbors looking for the same. Feel free to add me.

Rhino Keeper
    I am a four star neighbor to, I need new neighbors so please feel free to add me. I had lots but most have dropped to zero star and I am down to 6 now so please invite.

Fashion Designer
    I'm a 4 star, looking for daily players too. I water and gift daily and always leave messages that I was there so you'll know I stopped by.
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, same type of nbr. I'll add you, farmer name is Macarena

Rhino Keeper
    Hello I am a 4 star nbr, I water daily, gift, I am on andriod so I will try to gift twice daily if I don't get you the first time. I gift dog bowls unless I see you are buliding something or you request items. I accept material requets and would like to get nbrs who are actively participating. My ID is bogiefurret if you are interested. Al

New Resident
    Add me need tools to build my stuff plz trixey101

New Resident
    Add Aapples. I water and gift daily!! Four star farmer!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast