Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badges

Host(ess)

Badges

Ok, you added another dimension to the game. It's something different to do I guess. But really, FLAGS! I won't even spend 1 CC on a flag; let alone how ever many it takes to get the "gold" badge.

And is there any end game to it? Or is this just like the build, invite, accrue fiasco TL did about a year ago? That one netted you zilch also.

The Honorable Panda
    The big difference between the badges and the task/quests they started a while ago, is that if you do not want to do one of the badges(costs gems, connect to Fb, etc) you can skip
    that one but still be able to go on and complete the other badges.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    So do you know if there is any reward for getting all gold badges?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by larq View Post
    So do you know if there is any reward for getting all gold badges?
    I don't believe that you get a special prize for having all of them-you just have the gems you've collected. However, I think that it'd be a good idea to.

Yes, the flag badge is absurd, I've got every other gold badge except for that one, and I don't plan on getting it

Host(ess)
    So I'm going to assume there won't be any reward for completing this group of quests. And really, why would TL or Storm 8 [I]give[I] us anything? I mean, a few colorful pixels throw our way in the form of a building would just be completely out of the question. Why give us idiots something when they can CHARGE for it?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by larq View Post
    [EDIT R98]
    They give us free gems, level 4 mastery a gnome, and most importantly, the game! We play the brilliant games...because they work hard to get them for us!

Ok...i keep reading about these badges...i found a message in my FAQ about them, but I don't have a medals tab in my messages submenu....are they dependant on the device? I don't have badges for any of my story games.

Banned
    If u have an android this might make the difference of why you haven't received them yet

HI! I am very new to City Story. I am operating on an Android and was wondering where I can find the options for how to get badges please.
    I go to maian menu then messages but there is no Badges tab like the FAQ says, so I am confused.
    Any help would appreciate thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast