Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Grand Emperor
    Go women! Men suck! Unless you're a man reading this. In that case no, of course you don't suck.

Executive Chef
    May 9th - Russian holiday - Victory Day

Translation: always remember the heroes!
    Last edited by yanochka; 05-11-13 at 07:43 AM.

Verry nice

Farm Supplier
    I have a mini cat out of hay barrels it's not that good tho
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 06-22-13 at 09:11 AM. Reason: removed starred word

Executive Chef
    okay, i know my farm is not crazy, but maybe it's a little bit cool? (yeah, it's totally not, but i didn't see any threads for less-impressive farms.) anyway, i'm just starting out on the whole designing with crops thing, and haven't moved on to the hay bales/fences yet, but here are my early attempts. please don't run me out of town.

my spirals:

and my quilt:

we now return to your regularly scheduled program of crazy and cool farm.

Fashion Designer
    yeah it is cool!!! Thank you twospoons for sharing.

Very cool & creative twospoons! And dare I say, a little crazy as well. Love the jackolantern.

Rhino Keeper

CutePatra

Hello everyone, nice to be able to post again in the forum......was in and out of hospital 6 times in 2 months!!! .......... i resembled a flood victim clinging onto the straws of life.........i have no tomorrow.......i don't even know if tomorrow comes cos no one knows when my heart will stray........ However, as long as i have an ounce of energy, i will continue to create pics and write more stories. So.........with that ounce of energy, i made this CutePatra to thank friends and neighbors for the prayers, well wishes and love during this difficult period of my life. I also want to thank those 500 people who read my autobiography and 700 who viewed my word puzzle game in my flickr album (flickr maosgallery)....... I am so so touched by all of you..........whoever and wherever you are........mega luv and hugs in return..........So........till then, it's bye for now..........

Quote Originally Posted by mamaosfarm View Post

CutePatra

Hello everyone, nice to be able to post again in the forum......was in and out of hospital 6 times in 2 months!!! .......... i resembled a flood victim clinging onto the straws of life.........i have no tomorrow.......i don't even know if tomorrow comes cos no one knows when my heart will stray........ However, as long as i have an ounce of energy, i will continue to create pics and write more stories. So.........with that ounce of energy, i made this CutePatra to thank friends and neighbors for the prayers, well wishes and love during this difficult period of my life. I also want to thank those 500 people who read my autobiography and 700 who viewed my word puzzle game in my flickr album (flickr maosgallery)....... I am so so touched by all of you..........whoever and wherever you are........mega luv and hugs in return..........So........till then, it's bye for now..........
    hi...that's so amazingly creative! I'm new here & just recently playing farm story so I really have no idea what's happening with you but my thought & prayers with you, mamaosfarm.. warm hugs for you..xoxo