Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Rhino Keeper

Royal Ella (special dedication to Farmer Kate)

Ella Rose is the daughter of my wonderful neighbor, Farmer Kate. She collects frogs! dragonflies! and elephants!!! Hohoho, what an awesome and interesting hobby. Frogs and dragonflies are a little difficult for me to create, so I chose this decorated elephant. I hope this "royal" elephant can add on to your fantastic collections, my dear dear Ella Rose. Also, thank you Farmer Kate for visiting and sending sweet messages. Love you and all at home bunches.

Grand Emperor
    Farmer Kate is my neighbor too! Nice work!

Rhino Keeper

Medium Rare (2nd special dedication to Johnboy Walton)

Johnboy Walton is also another of my very few nbors that has been with me all these while since i started playing fs. Thank you soooo very much Johnboy for being there all these while. Thank you also for always visiting and sending me interesting and humorous messages which I really really enjoyed reading. You are so talented with words and you really really deserved this 2nd dedication from me. Johnboy is also an expert in food and of her 5 children, her daughter and son, Neill, are CHEFS!!! And......... Johnboy writes cook books!!! You and your children are sooooo very very awesome, my dear dear Johnboy. Wow!! wow!! chefs!!........ cook books!! I luv and adore chefs and i luv cook books too. I have 8 of them and I like to just look at all the delicious food and drool.... hehehe...... I hope my platter of medium rare with sunny side up, roasted tomatoes and fries will make you drool too....... yum yum yum. Love you and all your loved ones ever sooooo much.

Rhino Keeper
    Medium Rare ............ What Johnboy Walton say ................

Johnboy Walton - OMG Mamao...u've made me cry.... u r such a blessing to all of us here. Luv u SO, SO, much

Johnboy Walton - I will wait patiently for all ur masterpieces

Johnboy Walton - The steak is perfect and so r u my dearest mamao. Great food, good wine n incredible friends... I cudnt ask for more. Life is good

Johnboy Walton - luv the milk bottles and I'm so touched by this tribute. U r more than a friend

Johnboy Walton - My dear Mamao, I am so touched by ur beautiful tribute - I feel as tho I'm accepting an Oscar!! Thank u for being such a beautiful and inspirational friend.. Venesa (aka Johnboy Walton) xXx

Grand Emperor
    Love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Royal Ella ............ What Farmer Kate and Rose say ....................

Farmer Kate - Wow! What an honor...... you should hv seen the smile on my daughters face!

Farmer Kate - thk u so much...my daughter will LOVE it! Sorry I missed it here but thx for putting it on forum....LOVE U TOO!

Farmer Kate - I just got back fr lookin at it again! It makes me smile n shed tears of happiness. What a truly wonderful nbor u are. Can't wait to show my Roses tonight! :-)

Farmer Kate - a message from my dear Ella.... " thk u for making me that elephant, I really like it." I have to tell u that the smile on her face is HUGE and her eyes are lit up! Thk u so much for the pure pleasure u bring into people's lives! I am blessed to call u my friend!

Rhino Keeper

Cutie Cute (2nd special dedication to Bonnie)

Bonnie is another of my very very long time awesome neighbor and a dear dear friend. She will unconditionally visit and take good care of my farm and send me heartwarming, wonderful and cute messages. For that, my dear, you certainly deserve this 2nd special dedication from me. Bonnie loves things silly....... so i made her this Cutie Cute ......... erm........ Chicken? Duck? Bird?
    Neighbors, friends and visitors can have fun guessing. You may wish to post yr answer on my wall. I will then upload all yr answers to crazyfarm and my flickr for some fun, laughter and remembrance. So far, Farmer Sophie says its a chickie and Twinkerbelle think its a duck....... Hehehehe.......... Last but not least, I wish Bonnie and hubby, Tom, everlasting love and stay forever cute and young at heart!!! Luv you and all at home dearly.

Rhino Keeper
    Cutie Cute ........ What Bonnie says ........

Bonnie - aww mamao, that is so sweet, I love it, aww hon, you make me feel special.

Bonnie - it's just so sweet to see me n Tom in yr beautiful art!!! I can't hardly wait to show Tom i wanna wake him up to see!!! lol lol

Bonnie - thank you, yeah I took a picture!! I will keep it FOREVER !! I keep looking at it!! Now I'm goin to bed with a big smile, thank you, love ya

Bonnie - mamao, I showed Tom when he got home, he smiled big said awww that's nice. Thk you for making him smile and you made US feel special, what a nice feeling. Luv you

Rhino Keeper
    Cutie Cute .......... what neighbors and friends guessed .............

Farme Kate - hmmm.... A cross between tweetie & a goldfinch? Adorable no matter what!

mrsearth - Adorable! This has to be a ducken, a rare & special breed! Cute & sweet but not fast on it's feet! A good thing, too, as you don't want this one to get away. Love it, MamaoHUGS!!

Gemma - aww sweet lil birdy

Farmer Sophie - Cute chickie, mamao

Twinkerbelle - Tom must be the cute duck!

Lucky Dong - it's a cutie cute chicken!!!

flutterbyfields - what a cute little yellow baby love bird! Very rare and special like the love shown between Bonnie and Tom! And the love you share sweet mamao! Your a special find!

Executive Chef
    March 8th was International Women's Day