Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Rhino Keeper

Razel - Episode 1

Once upon a time, in a tiny village in timbucktooth, lived a very very loving couple, Rhett and Puzel. Life was simple and everyone was happy if not for the fact that there lived an old, tiny and freaky witch doctor whom everyone feared. One day, while Puzel was standing at her window gazing dreamily into the witch doctor's garden, she saw a bed of huge and juicy heartberries. "Oh, the berries looked so fresh and delicious, I must have them!!!" cried Puzel. The cravings and desire to eat those berries grew stronger each day till she fell so ill and pale. "Fetch me those heartberries, Rhett. If I don't have them now.......I'll..........I'll........" before she could finish, Puzel fainted.
    Oh nooooo..........will Puzel die?? Will Rhett risk his life to steal those heartberries??

Rhino Keeper

Razel - Episode 2

When night fell, Rhett bravely made his way to the witch doctor's garden, climbed up the walls and greedily filled his bag full of heartberries. Smiling gleefully, he suddenly heard a loud voice squawking "Themanela, Themanela!!!" He spun around just to find the tiny witch standing right infront of him!! "Ah.......my dear.......heartberries you want......heartberries you shall have......for as long as you want.......but.......when your 1st born arrives, I shall take her away with me or you'll be sorry!!!" A frightened Rhett thought he could fool the witch by agreeing first and not delivering later. "I ....I.... I...... p..r...o...m...i...s...e..." and with that, he rushed home quick as lightning. Puzel was soooooo delighted when she saw the hugh, juicy berries that she ate and ate and could not stop wanting for more.
    Hmmmmm..... hugh, juicy berries!!! Will Puzel recover after eating those heartberries??? And who is Themanela??? Find out in Episode3.

Grand Emperor
    Very nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u soooo much pinkster73...... Happy......

Rhino Keeper
    What nbors and visitors say ......

Bonnie - hi mamao, your so unique, it's fun comin here, ALWAYS beautiful fun art and the stories lol, thk you mamao

Twinkerbelle - oh sooo lovely rapunzel story! I can't wait to go read

Farmer Sophie - so very beautiful, mamao!

Boo Texas Star - sooooo beautiful, just like you my dear friend!

Susie q - so very beautiful

mrs earth - Rhett surely must get the heartberries! He will do anything for Puzel! Sigh...True love will reign!

Bonnie - stunning, your great mamao

linda-meme - oh wow, awesome as usual!!

chloe - wow! took picture

Barbies farm - omg wow! Awesome I m just speechless very nice

alice - very beautiful work as always!

mrs earth - always a joy seeing what u create! So brilliant n beautiful. U inspire me!

mrs earth - lovely, mamao! I will look at ur Flickr soon. Thx so much!

Farmer Kate - didn't know pigs could b so beautiful!

Farmer Sophie - Cute pink piggy dress! I will look @ Flickr for your story

WENDY - lovely!

Twinkerbelle - cant wait to read, I surely could use some laughs and this look gorgeous

Susie q - love the piggy dress

plazNdirt - cute

Mum's Mini Farm - hi there mamao beautiful as ever love yr work

debby - love you my dearest darling mamao! Love to watch the adventure! XOX

mrs earth - Always look forward to the next chapter!

If You Seek Amy - cant wait too see what's happening! Makes me smile

Twinkerbelle - lovely as usual n now wet too! Hugs mamao

Rhino Keeper
    Miss chicken says your neighbors are very lucky. Very cool!

Here is my latest farm just in time for Thanksgiving:

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheffer View Post
    Here is my latest farm just in time for Thanksgiving:
    Oh look! A turkey on farm story!

Rhino Keeper
    Hint hint. . . .

Rhino Keeper

Razel - Episode 3

Early one morning, �� Puzel broke the good news �� to Rhett that they will be expecting their 1st born in spring. �� Boy, after ten long years, the couple was finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl. �� They were soooo happy just looking at her big round eyes �� and thick black hair ��and they named her Razel. However, their happiness was soooo short lived. �� By midnight, when the couple was fast asleep, �� �� the witch appeared and took Razel away. From then on, no one knew what happened to Razel and Themanela.
    Hohoho, I just love this name Themanela.......and of course Themanela is the witch doctor!!! ����