Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

Farm Supplier

This is the olympic area and my sportgnomes are everywhere.
    In the middle the Usin Bolt gnome is running 100 m and on the bottom a muli is between the horse parcour.
    The queen and her corgy are watching the show.

Fashion Designer
    I don't recall which thread this was but here is a picture of a farm = I believe called Demiss - he/she is level 96 but take a look at his size!!!! I've asked why he has never expanded but he doesn't post on wall, just see him in news when he waters.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fashion Designer
    Wow - level 96 on a 13 X 13 farm.

Maybe he doesn't like having neighbors? And doesn't want to spend gems to get more land?

Fashion Designer
    I've asked him but he never replied, yet he stops by daily and waters. Never leaves a note. Wonder how long he has been playing with that size but also honestly was wondering if maybe he just does not understand that he can expand.

Rhino Keeper

Cindy - Episode 1

Hohoho here comes the bride, all dressed in white .......erm white haunted apple trees outfit !! Hehehe!! This is my bride Cindy. Will be changing Cindy's outfit now n then. Cindy is getting ready to meet her handsome gggrrrroooooommm. Find out if she gets to see her prince charming in the next episode!!

Cindy - Episode 2

Hohoho here comes the bride, changed n dressed in pink ..... erm also in pigs!!! Hahaha!! Cindy finally arrived at the palace!! However, she saw no palace at all. Right in front of her was just an ordinary farm house and a deserted snowed stable!! And... Where's Prince Charming? Omg, she mumbled. "What....what.... in the world is happening?" cried poor Cindy as she turned to the little "mummy"- in-waiting.
    So... Where is Prince Charming and who is that little "mummy"-in-waiting? Look out in Episode 3!!!

Rhino Keeper

Cindy - Episode 3

"Ouch... Ouch.... Help.....help.....help......me...." Omg, Who's that crying for help? Apparently, no one was around except that evil looking little "mummy"-in-waiting. The sound seemed to be coming from under her gown!!! Cindy lifted her gown up and to her horror, she saw the glass slippers she was wearing was gone. In its place was a pair of ........erm.......erm.......heartbarrow heels!!! Hahahaha!!!
    Ooops..... Whatever happened to the glass slippers given to Cindy by her fairy GODMAMAO and who's that crying for help? Ahhhhh.........find out in Episode 4

Rhino Keeper

Cindy - Episode 4

"Arrrrgggghhhhh" screamed Cindy, much to the delight of that little evil looking "mummy-in-waiting. "Heartbarrow heels!!" Oh no, and those heels are giving way under the weight of that cotton candy gown!!! And look closely at what's happening to that beautiful pink gown? "H..e..l..p...... M..e........Oh fairy godmamao, wherever you are, please.... please...." .... And "me too......"
    Ahhhhhhh will that clumsy and absentminded fairy godmamao be able to come to Cindy's rescue? and who's that also crying for help? Your guess?

Rhino Keeper

Cindy - Episode 5

"M.....M.....M.....A...M....A.....O....." screamed Cindy hysterically. OMG, in a jiffy, her heartbarrow heels were shattered to bits!!! Poor Cindy, not only was her heart broken , something started to grow from her feet!!! Look at those hideous crow's feet!!! "Hehehehe" s******ed that little "mummy"-in-waiting. "So, you think you can marry prince charming with your SILLY FERRY godmamao's help?" she hollered and with a wicked wink, Cindy's beautiful pink gown turned green with bats and scorpions!!! And look what's under her crow's feet? A teeny weeny porcupine!!!
    Oh no!! will Cindy crush that teeny porcupine to death or will the crows, bats and scorpions eat it up? Hmmmmmmm

Rhino Keeper

Cindy - Episode 6

"Who.....who....are you? Omg, how did you make your way under my gown? You are better off somewhere else!!" And, with one gentle kick, Cindy sent the porcupine flying into thin air and guess what? It poked right through the wicked "mummy's" heart and miraculously, with the help of the crows at her feet and the bats and scorpions, the wicked "mummy" was ****ed instantly!!! (It doesn't sound so likely, does it?) Hahahaha..... The wicked witch's spell was broken!!!
    So.......will Cindy get to marry her Prince Charming??? Don't ask me!!! I don't have the answer.......just yet. Hmmmmm, let me think about it.
    Oh, for your info, it cost me a whopping 4.4 million to produce these 6 episodes!!! And it took me one n a half year to accumulate 9.6 million!!! I was so close to getting that 10m villa!!! Now I'm left with 5.2m. Guess its goner take me another 2 years in order to buy that dream villa!!! It's like mission impossible!!! Well, but what's possible is I hope to get nominated for 6 oscars or Granny awards, especially the best joker and the best use of materials category. Hahahaha!!!
    Thank you one and all for the time. Hope you enjoyed silly mamaos endless love story. I luv you all. Lolololololol....................THE END !!!!!