Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Crazy and Cool Farms!!!

farm_story_-_halloween_edition-2020-04-27-03-47-31.jpgfarm_story_-_halloween_edition-2020-04-27-03-47-22.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]55476

Here are some pictures of my farm. Add scottnickangel if you like!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rhino Keeper
    Dear nbr n frens, its been 8 yrs since I left the farmstory game. Sad to say that its time to bid everyone farewell. I was diagnosed with stage 3C colon cancer in 2017 n NTM, an incurable lung disease besides my pAF. I had to give up chemo therapy after 3 cycles due to my weak heart condition. Was in n out of hospital n unfortunately I contracted NTM, an incurable lung disease. In December 2019, my cancer metastasized to my lung n a third of my lung collapsed. Now I m on 24/7 oxygen with not much time left. I really really miss those times when we had such fun playing all the live games I created. I was happy I painstakingly documented everything in my flickr album (www.flickr.com/photos/maosgallery) n hence left behind something for everyone to reminisce. I wish all of u n all my supporters good health n the best of everything. Take care stay safe mega hugs n luv to one n all.
    Last edited by mamaosfarm; 03-31-21 at 06:05 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaosfarm View Post
    Dear nbr n frens, its been 8 yrs since I left the farmstory game. Sad to say that its time to bid everyone farewell. I was diagnosed with stage 3C colon cancer in 2017 n NTM, an incurable lung disease besides my pAF. I had to give up chemo therapy after 3 cycles due to my weak heart condition. Was in n out of hospital n unfortunately I contracted NTM, an incurable lung disease. In December 2019, my cancer metastasized to my lung n a third of my lung collapsed. Now I m on 24/7 oxygen with not much time left. I really really miss those times when we had such fun playing all the live games I created. I was happy I painstakingly documented everything in my flickr album (www.flickr.com/photos/maosgallery) n hence left behind something for everyone to reminisce. I wish all of u n all my supporters good health n the best of everything. Take care stay safe mega hugs n luv to one n all.
    Oh my dear. I am so sorry to read this about your health. It was so much fun seeing your beautiful and creative designs. I really miss this game and all the awesome players. Thanks for all that you did to make this game a joy for us and thank you for documenting all the memories. May you be surrounded by love and wonderful peace as you face this journey. ❤️💕

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435