Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Farm Inventory & Chart

Executive Chef
    Last edited by sehana; 05-18-12 at 04:02 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    - *NEW* Crop Mastery Calculator (Now includes both hours & minutes on same page. Also calculates current level)
    - *NEW* Tree Mastery Calculator (Now calculates current level)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    - *NEW* Crop Mastery Checklist for Springpad Updated with May 17 Updates (will need an account w/Springpad. Available on iOS, Android & possibly K.Fire)
    - *NEW* Tree Mastery Checklist for Springpad Updated with May 17 Updates

Fashion Designer
    Totally stupid question - animals cannot be mastered? I looked at the charts and that's what I'm reading - I think.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Totally stupid question - animals cannot be mastered? I looked at the charts and that's what I'm reading - I think.
    No they can't.

Fashion Designer
    they're free range animals....

I'm pretty sure that cosmos are 36 hours and they appear to be marked as 48 in the table. Handy charts though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by acciochocolate View Post
    I'm pretty sure that cosmos are 36 hours and they appear to be marked as 48 in the table. Handy charts though.
    This is an excellent list, sehana, thank you!! Just so everyone knows, they're Ilima flowers (not Llima :-P) and a very pretty yellow, even though TL made them an icky orangey yellow color.

UPDATE: Just got confirmation. Cosmos, African Violets and Ilamas are all 36 hour. Also, Casablanca Lilies are actually 36 hour as well, not 46 as noted on the chart. There are NO 48 hour crops, flowers or trees at present. Of course, we haven't yet seen this weeks update. We could end up with 36 hour 2 day, 46 hour 2 day, or 48 hour 2 day crops. Can't wait to see! ;-)
    Last edited by DoubleZ; 08-08-12 at 11:00 PM.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    This is an excellent list, sehana, thank you!! Just so everyone knows, they're Ilima flowers (not Llima :-P) and a very pretty yellow, even though TL made them an icky orangey yellow color.

UPDATE: Just got confirmation. Cosmos, African Violets and Ilamas are all 36 hour. Also, Casablanca Lilies are actually 36 hour as well, not 46 as noted on the chart. There are NO 48 hour crops, flowers or trees at present. Of course, we haven't yet seen this weeks update. We could end up with 36 hour 2 day, 46 hour 2 day, or 48 hour 2 day crops. Can't wait to see! ;-)
    Thank you

And thank you for letting me know. I have edited them to reflect 36 hrs instead of 48 hrs.

New Resident
    İ have no inventory!?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast