Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Inventory & Chart

Thank you, Sehana. This is fantastic work you've done/compiled. This is just what I've been looking for.

Thanks also to all those that helped you with screen shots and everything else that went into putting together these tools. Sorry for two posts instead of one. My "enter-key" finger was on auto-pilot.

Thanks for the info but what are the gold stars for on the watermelon and coffee for example

Executive Chef
    The gold stars were there to remind me that this were mastered items. When I was putting the chart together I kept forgetting to put (M) by the items that were mastered on the chart.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    thank you!
    thank you!
    THANK YOU!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by phisper View Post
    thank you!
    thank you!
    THANK YOU!
    LOL no problem. Glad u found them useful!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I might be thick but I'm trying to figure out how many crops you need to harvest for each of the four leaf levels to see if I have enough time to master the Christmas crops before they go.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    I might be thick but I'm trying to figure out how many crops you need to harvest for each of the four leaf levels to see if I have enough time to master the Christmas crops before they go.

Helpful tip from member on number of items when mastering

Note to above numbers:

Mar 2011 Texas 8,748

kooky panda

Originally Posted by yanochka Expand to 12x12 20,000 coins and 1 neighbor Expand to 13x13 50,000 coins and 4 neighbors Expand to 14x14 100,000 coins and 7 neighbors

I will try to get more information later...

Originally Posted by nmishii Level 1 : 167 Level 2 : 500 Level 3 : 1167 Level 4 : 2500

2500 total.

For trees its 20, 120, 370, 870. You have to pick 870 trees to master it.

And yes, I counted them and confirmed the counts. Now I use the data to help me master a crop with the minimum number of plantings.

Originally Posted by nmishii the other thing worth noting is that you get 1 leaf when you plant, 2 when you harvest.

Level 1 : 500 Level 2 : 1500 Level 3 : 3500 Level 4 : 7500

7500 leaves total to master.

So if you have money to burn, you can plant and sell Red Quinoa 3 times quickly rather than waiting 4 days to harvest it. I don't do this; I wait for all my crops to harvest, but there are some who do.

Originally Posted by nmishii These are measuring different things.

The one where you need 2500 total is measured in completed crops. That's 2500 crops that you plant and harvest.

The one where you need 7500 total is measured in leaves. You get 1 leaf when you plant and 2 when you harvest. 2500x3=7500. Its comparable to saying you get 3 chef hats when you start to cook something and 4 when you serve.

Grand Emperor
    Wow copy/paste fail, but the answer to your question is there

Grand Emperor

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast