View Poll Results: Should these games come back?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Banning Game

20 80.00%
  • Famous People A to Z

11 44.00%
  • Fortunately, Unfortunately

12 48.00%
  • The Acronym Game

13 52.00%
  • Who Posts Next?

13 52.00%
  • Count to 400

10 40.00%
  • Around the World Game

10 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Games: Bring them back, or keep them dead?

Forum Games: Bring them back, or keep them dead?

Since the new rules have been put in place, we have lost a few good forum games. We can recreate them a week after they were locked, and I am volunteering to recreate them. There is only one problem. The games were fun, but which ones do you want to go, and which ones do you want to revive?

A current list of dead forum games:

-The Banning Game
    -Famous People A to Z
    -Fortunately, Unfortunately
    -The Acronym Game
    -Who Posts Next?
    -Count to 400 (I am changing this one, here is why. We will never get to a million, since that goes WAY over 50 pages. We can easily do 400 in 50 pages, and it will still be close since sometimes people post without a number.)
    -Around the World Game

Vote on the poll, and then reply to tell us what your feelings are and why or why not the game should come back.

Executive Chef
    I meant to vote for all of them, but forgot to hit around the world. I think whoever started them should recreate them, unless they're inactive. However, I guess whoever creates it first will get it done.

At 3:45 pm Eastern time on Monday, September 26, the forum games above can be revived. If games get over 20 votes, they will be brought back.

Executive Chef
    I like the banning game and who posts next. Lol didn't vote for famous people A to Z even though that's the one I started. I like the newer similar version better where when u get to z someone chooses the next topic.

Fashion Designer
    I log in back after a few days and so much has changed ! Threads locked, new rules, many new forum games ( that's great ) anyways , i think after a game gets the requires votes , the person who created the original game should recreate the second one . That's fair .

Answer with a Question was locked, but will need to wait for next week's poll.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Since the new rules have been put in place, we have lost a few good forum games. We can recreate them a week after they were locked, and I am volunteering to recreate them. There is only one problem. The games were fun, but which ones do you want to go, and which ones do you want to revive?

A current list of dead forum games:

-The Banning Game
    -Famous People A to Z
    -Fortunately, Unfortunately
    -The Acronym Game
    -Who Posts Next?
    -Count to 400 (I am changing this one, here is why. We will never get to a million, since that goes WAY over 50 pages. We can easily do 400 in 50 pages, and it will still be close since sometimes people post without a number.)
    -Around the World Game

Vote on the poll, and then reply to tell us what your feelings are and why or why not the game should come back.
    We were locked at nearly 2,000.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    I posted here in november and its still pretty close to the top. These forum games are seriously dead

Executive Chef
    Yep. I stopped playing them months ago. They got boring having to wait forever for four people to post.

Grand Emperor
    The four post rule ruined them for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast