Thread: Bananas as gifts

Farm Supplier

Question Bananas as gifts

Any way to bring back bananas to the gifts? It's taking forever to reach lvl76!

Banned
    I think they gave up on this game, However designed moved on and he never left the original code. I am 8.4 million from 76 and have 131 fire pits. I was betting MYSELF that NO Update till I filled Island but I see no update EVER. They should not sucker in new players with that promise. Hell Night Club doesn't work right still but they update that.

Host(ess)
    I wrote to TL regarding this and they said 75 is as high as it goes until an update gives us higher levels. Forget the 10 million it's just a way of saying 'not possible'. I'm going to store ugly skulls and green statues (until we get paid when selling them) and concentrate on beautification for the time being. Also earning gems for animal inhabitants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKov View Post
    I wrote to TL regarding this and they said 75 is as high as it goes until an update gives us higher levels. Forget the 10 million it's just a way of saying 'not possible'. I'm going to store ugly skulls and green statues (until we get paid when selling them) and concentrate on beautification for the time being. Also earning gems for animal inhabitants.
    I hope new level's might be added to treasure story, so many player's would be so happy.

Banned
    I would love some new gifts to send to nbrs on TS if TL had time to give us these changes.

Rhino Keeper
    I want more food types to cook. Kind of tired of fish, chicken, and ham.

I also have a suggestion for making the current gifts (cherries and oranges) more useful. What I'd there we're two (or more) new foods to cook? For example, Orange Chicken could require some oranges and would double the worth of the chicken.

It would also be cool if certain islands had special food items that could only be found there, like one island could have a berry bush you could harvest or something. It would be an incentive to return to those islands, especially if there was mastery for harvesting.

Banned
    I too would love more foods to cook, it would be so much more interesting.