Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Host(ess)
    This is so handy :D
    Thank you so much! (:

Executive Chef
    Thank you

No problem
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Hi, I was just wondering what (M) and (G) stanfs for in the charts? I guessed that (G) is for Goal, i.e. items that were unlocked by Goal. But what is (M)? Thanks for very good charts!!

Executive Chef
    You are correct, (G) = Goal & (M) = Mastered
    The numbers are slightly different than the un-mastered ones.
    I have (M) because I don't have the numbers for their original amount.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    The numbers are slightly different than the un-mastered ones.
    sehana, does it mean that mastering receipes changes their properties somehow, for example they become more profitable or preparing them takes less time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebit_26 View Post
    sehana, does it mean that mastering receipes changes their properties somehow, for example they become more profitable or preparing them takes less time?
    No, not quite like that. Here is an example of the banana tree from Farm Story. I don't have any other ones that I've saved from Bakery or Restaurant Story.

Rhino Keeper
    How can I get Marzipan and Candy Cane Maker??Are they not being sold now >___<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nocz View Post
    How can I get Marzipan and Candy Cane Maker??Are they not being sold now >___<
    No unfortunately they were holiday only appliances.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebit_26 View Post
    --Ok finally was able to get a ss (screenshot) of some mastered recipes and compare them, it seems there isn't a difference.

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't we use the nozzle for anything?

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast