Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8peas View Post
    Question, how can we unlock old goals? I have locked goals from about a year ago. Can they be unlocked now in any way? Can't find info on it.
    Nope, there is no way for users to unlock goal content. It will remain as locked in our inventories until tl removes it or unlocks it again. This is because the goal (s) to unlock the items were time sensitive, so it would happen again if you missed a goal with a reward of an item or appliance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenbtchimaboss View Post
    Do we know if we will ever be able to get the appliances that were limited again? or even able to get the removed ones that we would like even though they I guess didnt have a high popularity... (i'm guessing that's why they were taken off)
    The answer is probably no, the appliances that were limited will not be returning. This was a recent content removal that tl issued on the seventh of this month. It was set to remove all "holiday" content, including the appliances. Popularity wasn't really a factor, although there is a debate as to what tl considers holiday, I think of it as seasonal.

Fashion Designer

Easy Oven

With the easy oven, how do you earn experience for baking? All at once when you serve the food? Or after you select the food that you want to bake? I ask because you don't have to prep on this oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx sehana

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    With the easy oven, how do you earn experience for baking? All at once when you serve the food? Or after you select the food that you want to bake? I ask because you don't have to prep on this oven.
    When u tap 2 bake the food u don't have 2 prepare and also when it is done u just have 2 tap it 1 time. I have all easy bake ovens except 4 my 2 4ever ovens and love them

New Resident
    Who has unlocked Molten Lava Cake? My neighbor has... How can I unlock it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julcia94 View Post
    Who has unlocked Molten Lava Cake? My neighbor has... How can I unlock it?
    Molten lava cake was part of a goal last year.
    TL haven't unlocked the goal for that recipe yet.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    how do you calculate the cash flow?
    is the bread oven a relatively new item or why is it missing in the recipe chart?

Quote Originally Posted by sethtj View Post
    is the bread oven a relatively new item or why is it missing in the recipe chart?
    it's not missing
    it's goal item...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sethtj View Post
    I want to know how cash flow is calculated too as it can mean different things at times.

The Bread Oven recipes are in the LIMITED RECIPE CHART.