Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

New Resident
    ��thank you df454

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Watching my bakery for awhile, I saw the coin amount fluctuate. My Valentine cookies came out but the shelves were empty so I made quick stuff. One oven was finishing a long recipe, 2 ovens aren't built yet, and the drinks were on long recipes.
    I had 4200 coins (just expanded). "Processing" showed, then coins dropped. The coin amount would jump and alternately plummet. Why does it do that? Makes me worry.
    Do you close out of the app completely?
    I've only noticed this if I leave the app running in the background. In iOS if you double click the home button, you're able to access current running apps. To close them out you would hold it until the x shows up to close it.
    When I keep it running in the background, i see that the coins do fluctuate. So I try to make it a habit of closing the apps that I am not using... it also uses less power & memory on your device if you close out of your apps.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Hi! Thanks so much for the chart. I doff my cap to your genius.

I have heard that the net/serving 4 recipes are not the best ones for profitability. Also, the final column showing cash flow looks like some of my recently-favorite recipes are not good cash flow recipes but are in the minus! Can you explain what that means? Is that why I have not been profitable though I have a bustling bakery? (Namely, red velvet cookies) and is that why there is a bonus when we bake a certain number of them, to make sure we stay ahead financially?

In the final column some of the high numbers are in the 4 net/serving category. (for instance, hot chocolate or witch hat cookies) Are they profitable to make? If I want to play during the day, if I rely on these recipes in the final column which show the most profit, will I choose well? These other 5, 8, 10, and 12 coin per serving dishes will do well to bake when I am sleeping or away for hours but normally I want to make shorter recipes to avoid empty counters.
    Can you please let me know about this?
    I've added the cashflow column in which it shows the actual amount of coins you lose while you are waiting for your previous cooked items to sell.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    On the spreadsheet there is Heart Coffee listed for the mixer. I don't have this. Who does?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    On the spreadsheet there is Heart Coffee listed for the mixer. I don't have this. Who does?
    Heart Coffee was released in February 2012, they have removed that item some time in March I believe.

I will be removing the holiday content from the charts and put them in a separate chart

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Heart Coffee was released in February 2012, they have removed that item some time in March I believe.

I will be removing the holiday content from the charts and put them in a separate chart
    Ah thanks for the info. Shame they can't leave the things we've levelled up in the oringinal game.

What is Winter Oven Requires materials to Build ?

Executive Chef

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post

Can the heart coffee become a seasonal recipe? I don't see what it was removed for even though 2011 recipes were older than 2012 recipes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by songai4239 View Post
    Can the heart coffee become a seasonal recipe? I don't see what it was removed for even though 2011 recipes were older than 2012 recipes.
    I believe the Heart Coffee is seasonal/holiday for Valentine's so it's already been removed.

Some 2011 recipes weren't part of and Holiday and so they stayed.