Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Rhino Keeper
    Coffee Take 1 min!!
    Why TeamLava Change From 5 min ~~~>To 1 min??

Rhino Keeper
    which section of the new chart do I need to look at to make the most coins?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzymobaby View Post
    which section of the new chart do I need to look at to make the most coins?
    Profit per serving would probably be the most accurate. (Profit/Serv)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Is there a section that says how to be able to get the most profit with the best seating here?
    Thank you for all the work you put in though! It looks great and is very helpful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meluffcooookie View Post
    Is there a section that says how to be able to get the most profit with the best seating here?
    Thank you for all the work you put in though! It looks great and is very helpful!
    Here are some links on that
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...(without-maths)
    https://forums.teamlava.com/search.php?searchid=1714128

If the second link doesn't work anymore, click this for fecsuper's profile and click on find all started threads.

It's for Restaurant, but it should work just as well in Bakery.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Farm Supplier
    The only recipes worth baking for positive cash flow is not working....will this be fixed? TY!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Thanks so much for the chart. I doff my cap to your genius.

I have heard that the net/serving 4 recipes are not the best ones for profitability. Also, the final column showing cash flow looks like some of my recently-favorite recipes are not good cash flow recipes but are in the minus! Can you explain what that means? Is that why I have not been profitable though I have a bustling bakery? (Namely, red velvet cookies) and is that why there is a bonus when we bake a certain number of them, to make sure we stay ahead financially?

In the final column some of the high numbers are in the 4 net/serving category. (for instance, hot chocolate or witch hat cookies) Are they profitable to make? If I want to play during the day, if I rely on these recipes in the final column which show the most profit, will I choose well? These other 5, 8, 10, and 12 coin per serving dishes will do well to bake when I am sleeping or away for hours but normally I want to make shorter recipes to avoid empty counters.
    Can you please let me know about this?

New Resident
    I wish I had accessed this forum sooner instead of trying to guess the parts needed. Thank you sehana. I have a few questions please: I can't recall seeing the truffle maker or choc dip in my inventory, so are they not available until u reach a certain level? (I am playing on an iPad) Game says I have reached maximum number of appliances, but only lets me have 18 on the floor. I have counted other bakeries with the same number but one has 19 and another has 36! How come? I am working through the goals to unlock the new winter oven but cannot unlock the ice counter yet. Is it a bug or have I just not gotten far enough through the goals?

Host(ess)
    The truffle maker and choc dip were apparently available last Valentines for a limited time (I wasn't playing then either) if you didn't buy them then you can't get them. As for the 18 appliance "slots" that is all you get from leveling up. You can buy more with gems (49 I think). I hear they used to be cheaper so I imagine people with 36 bought back then As for the counter you need to totally complete the one series of goals and then the counter will unlock so you can do the other series. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Watching my bakery for awhile, I saw the coin amount fluctuate. My Valentine cookies came out but the shelves were empty so I made quick stuff. One oven was finishing a long recipe, 2 ovens aren't built yet, and the drinks were on long recipes.
    I had 4200 coins (just expanded). "Processing" showed, then coins dropped. The coin amount would jump and alternately plummet. Why does it do that? Makes me worry.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast