Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Fashion Designer
    Still use it every day, Sehana! Mwwwwah!

Executive Chef
    You are ALL VERY Welcome!! I'm glad you have found it useful for your game !

And I'm glad players continue to use it

Thank you all for the comments
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Thanks SO much!!!

Farm Supplier
    Hi Sehana, really appreciate the chart. I am currently reading it and i have a dumb question that i need an answer to. Like for example if i want to achieve a most provitable probablity from selling a dish. Which column should i see. Is it the most profit, profit per hour or price per serving? What is the different between serving per hour and profit per hour?

Is profit per hour means how much we can earn per hour from bots or is it only a gauge to know how much can earn hourly.
    Also since recently teamlava made a bold move to double the in-game prices. Does the chart result be different or still the same (only less profit but the sorted list still the same)

I would appreciate any idiot friendly answer from you or anyone in this forum can provide.
    Thanks in advance.
    Meanwhile i will try to find out myself with an answer lol.

Executive Chef
    Cleodux,
    No problem

The Servings or Profit per hour isn't really a 'real' calculation for the actual amount served and how much u actually get back. It's more so a theoretical amount. A guess-timate to what might be served during the time its on the counter
    I think there's a calculation somewhere in the forums that can tell you how many servings are actually being sold and how much, but then it also depends on the dish... I'll have to find it

They're actually two different numbers.
    The Profit/hr is the (total* - cost) divided by how much time the recipe takes to cook.
    The Servings/hr is the number of plates divided by how much time the recipe takes to cook.
    The Profit sort option would be ideal if you just bake food for a certain amount of time with profit/hr being of secondary importance.

* Total would be the same as Net gain or sell amount in the chart.

If I was looking to achieve the most profitable results, I would probably choose the prof/serv sort option

With the recent Price hike,
    In the chart I noticed that the column "Net/Srv" remains the same. which most of them are 4.
    The cost/serv goes up and the prof/serv goes down, but I think it still follows the flow of the chart, it's just 3 of the columns change: Sell, cost/serv & prof/serv
    Actually a 4th column changes also: Profit

Hope that answered your questions
    Last edited by sehana; 09-09-12 at 10:34 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Thanks Sehana❤☀

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    Thanks Sehana❤☀
    you're welcome

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Sehana for the answer. Time to bake red velvet cake like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Cleodux,
    No problem

The Servings or Profit per hour isn't really a 'real' calculation for the actual amount served and how much u actually get back. It's more so a theoretical amount. A guess-timate to what might be served during the time its on the counter
    I think there's a calculation somewhere in the forums that can tell you how many servings are actually being sold and how much, but then it also depends on the dish... I'll have to find it

They're actually two different numbers.
    The Profit/hr is the (total* - cost) divided by how much time the recipe takes to cook.
    The Servings/hr is the number of plates divided by how much time the recipe takes to cook.
    The Profit sort option would be ideal if you just bake food for a certain amount of time with profit/hr being of secondary importance.

* Total would be the same as Net gain or sell amount in the chart.

If I was looking to achieve the most profitable results, I would probably choose the prof/serv sort option

With the recent Price hike,
    In the chart I noticed that the column "Net/Srv" remains the same. which most of them are 4.
    The cost/serv goes up and the prof/serv goes down, but I think it still follows the flow of the chart, it's just 3 of the columns change: Sell, cost/serv & prof/serv

Hope that answered your questions

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering if there is a comprehensive recipe and appliance list. I know there used to be one, which reflected the old prices. Is there an updated list, showing the new prices, appliances, recipes, etc? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy42 View Post
    I was wondering if there is a comprehensive recipe and appliance list. I know there used to be one, which reflected the old prices. Is there an updated list, showing the new prices, appliances, recipes, etc? Thanks.
    ... in progress just taking a little longer than usual because of college courses. excuse my slow progress

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast