Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Recipe Inventory and Chart!!

Executive Chef

Ok I've made a checklist for Mastered recipes that is either Printable or Editable.
    To Make a copy of the Mastered List yourself so you don't have to print and can keep as your own document:
    - Click this link, then
    - Go to the menu and click file
    - then click Make a Copy (You may need a google/gmail account for this because it copies as a Google Spreadsheet.)
    - then you can place an x for mastered recipes in the Mastered List (Edit Here) tab

Appliance Slots
    Appliance Unlocked
    Expansions

I'm still working on the details, if you have the info and don't mind sharing, please send me a wall post or a PM.
    Last edited by sehana; 04-25-12 at 06:41 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    - Google Mastery Chart
    - *NEW* Mastery Calculator (Now includes both hours & minutes on same page. Also calculates current level)
    Last edited by sehana; 05-18-12 at 03:59 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    - *NEW* Mastery Checklist for Springpad Updated with May 17 Updates (will need an account w/Springpad. Available on iOS, Android & possibly K.Fire)

Rhino Keeper
    The checklist is awesome, sehana! Thank you for all the useful things you do for all of us to use!

Executive Chef
    - *NEW* Mastery Checklist for Springpad Updated with May 17 Updates (will need an account w/Springpad. Available on iOS, Android & possibly K.Fire)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tzvetkata View Post
    The checklist is awesome, sehana! Thank you for all the useful things you do for all of us to use!
    Thank you
    and You're welcome

Fashion Designer
    THanks this was very helpful!!

Banned
    Thanx sooo much for da that Sehana! That's really really really helps for me!

Thank you so much! This is so handy and useful yay!

New Resident
    This is so absurdly helpful! Thank you so much!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast