Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy gems or not to buy gems

Farm Supplier

To buy gems or not to buy gems

So I really want others opinion on gems.Do you buy gems or do you earn them only? I really want to buy things but I don't have enough gems. I never have bought anything from a game but I am so tempted.

Rhino Keeper
    It's hard to admit, but I've bought gems a couple times now recently....I got some when I got my tax refund, and a couple of good paychecks. Up until a month ago I swore I would never do it. lol. I wait for a gem sale to happen before purchasing. I only spend between $4-15, I couldn't imagine spending more than that on pixels. Haha. I think I'm addicted
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Farm Supplier
    Yeah I got my tax return back and right now the one I want is 30% 50 gems for 6.99 and I'm like 0_0 lol I want to buy it gahhhh

Rhino Keeper
    I would go for it lol. I have no self control

Especially since my debit card is connected to my Google Play account ><

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Farm Supplier
    haha I am considering it!I really want the icecream parlor thingy and to open a box.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck with the boxes! Watch out for duplicates I got a 2nd place prize twice! Ahh!

Farm Supplier
    I never get duplicates.*fingers crossed. watch this time i will I bet.

Farm Supplier
    I opened the sugar fairy box and got some cupcake butler:/ he is kinda cute kinda wierd.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashybooluvswelle View Post
    I opened the sugar fairy box and got some cupcake butler:/ he is kinda cute kinda wierd.

I got him too! I just opened the spring gift box 3 times and got 3 duds. I think I've learned my lesson (for now).

Executive Chef
    I buy gems but only during a 30% off sale and I only buy the 580 gem pack as it's the best value.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast