Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uninvited/delete friends that don't accept your neighbor request

Yes! I need to be able to delete pending (non-responsive) invitations & also to be able to delete "deadbeat" neighbors. Seems obvious!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Why not TL?
    Because it isn't high on their list of priorities...maybe if someone suggested that tl could charge about 199 gems for each deleted pending invite...maybe it would nudge it further up the list?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmericanBakery View Post
    Yes! I need to be able to delete pending (non-responsive) invitations & also to be able to delete "deadbeat" neighbors. Seems obvious!
    You can delete neighbors. Under your nbrs list at the top is an edit button, click that then you can go down and delete the nbrs you no longer want.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Please please please! This remains necessary. If we can't delete them they should fall off our requested list after 30 days of no response or something. Please.

New Resident
    I support this it is irritating. Please consider

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can delete neighbors. Under your nbrs list at the top is an edit button, click that then you can go down and delete the nbrs you no longer want.
    I see you addressed AllAmericanBakery's question about deleting neighbors, but why is it that no one (staff/moderator) addresses this issue of option to delete pending invites?? I would also like to see this, especially because I have a few "no name's" in my farm list that I never even invited. Just showed up one day. It is quite irritating.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I see you addressed AllAmericanBakery's question about deleting neighbors, but why is it that no one (staff/moderator) addresses this issue of option to delete pending invites?? I would also like to see this, especially because I have a few "no name's" in my farm list that I never even invited. Just showed up one day. It is quite irritating.
    The pending invites suggestion has been addressed and seen by TL staff.
    the no names is a known issue and has also been addressed by the CMs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I need such a button too. :-) Also when you have too many invites pending, ... just because the invites were not answered.....you can not create new invites.... :-(
    However...I'm going to ask TL to delete the old invites....

Farm Supplier
    Adding my support to this -- would love to delete the requests I've sent to ppl who didn't accept or just stopped playing the game. Thanks!

PLEASE add the feature that will enable us to delete the invitations we have sent but have never been responded to. I too am worried about getting locked out from receiving requests from genuine players. We really need this done to help relieve some community anxiety. Thank you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast