Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uninvited/delete friends that don't accept your neighbor request

New Resident

Smile Uninvited/delete friends that don't accept your neighbor request

Can we have an "uninvite" or "delete" button for people we invited that don't accept our request? I just got a message that reads, "They have exceeded the maximum number of neighbors allowed or they have too many pending invites." I have nine invites pending, and I know that they are not going to be accepted. I've had them for a while. Just wondering if this is something we can have added.

Thank you!!
    NLmom

Grand Emperor
    Many have asked to be able to delete unaccepted invites. It doesn't appear the feature will be added in the near future.

Grand Emperor
    Why not TL?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Why not TL?
    That's a good question that I don't think has ever been answered.

Host(ess)
    I have a few like 10 which will never be accept. Now I never add people and just let people add me to be safe.

Banned
    Be very nice if they did that

It would BE AWESOME in all their story games. should be able to do it under the edit button! you have your "neighbors" and your "pending neighbors" delete! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add this. I'm doing the same as 'honestfish' just so I don't fill up neighbor invite list

I too would like to uninvite a few people that I have been waiting on for months to be a neighbor or not. And what about the people that have stopped playing, but their farm is still there in my list? Very annoying! Please change this. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by purplechrys View Post
    I too would like to uninvite a few people that I have been waiting on for months to be a neighbor or not. And what about the people that have stopped playing, but their farm is still there in my list? Very annoying! Please change this. Thanks.
    I would like to get rid of all my invited, unaccepted invites. Please add a delete button on this.

New Resident
    Yes, please add this one in. It will make a game play more fun. Thank you in advance.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast