Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official TeamLava Blog!

Does anybody know how to cook podium cakes please

New Resident
    I have farm story & other TL games and I have just had TL bug take another 20 gems off me, they call it a bug, I call it stealing, I have lost 80 gems this way over time, at first I thought it was me, so I got real careful, but it's still happening, I start to collect all that's ripe and bang the whole farm is ripe and I am down 20 gems, I am so upset I just want to delete ALL TEAM LAVAS GAMES because I believe they are *****ing me....... Give me back my gems...I paid real money for them.....

Rhino Keeper
    Cool a blog!! I checked it out ~ Great!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sedddy View Post
    I have farm story & other TL games and I have just had TL bug take another 20 gems off me, they call it a bug, I call it stealing, I have lost 80 gems this way over time, at first I thought it was me, so I got real careful, but it's still happening, I start to collect all that's ripe and bang the whole farm is ripe and I am down 20 gems, I am so upset I just want to delete ALL TEAM LAVAS GAMES because I believe they are *****ing me....... Give me back my gems...I paid real money for them.....
    Wow! U really need to get that problem solved!! That is why I never buy gems...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrietlevin View Post
    Does anybody know how to cook podium cakes please
    I do. U put them on a oven. After finding them in the cakes section for food. Prepare the ingredients and there u go. Then u have to wiat for it to be done then u come back and set it out for it to be earn. Quaranteed ill visit and eat all of it lol

Banned
    Are they going to use this blog for any updates .... maybe for android anytime in the distant future?

I have been playing TeamLava games with my android phone, like fashion and bakery story, and love them! Recently though hubby and I changed to a windows phone and my favorite games are not available. I was crushed. In fact I'm not sure if any TeamLava games are available. Are you making any story game apps for windows 8 phones like you have for android and iPhone? Please, oh please tell me you are!

WHEN IS THE UPDATE FOR DRAGONSTORY NEW DAWN GOING TO BE AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID? This is getting irritating. I and all my android using neighbors get to just sit here and watch as other neighbors breed new dragons, buy new habitats and buildings. It has been months and we still can' t do anything but watch!

Rhino Keeper
    Wait? The blog says that BS story is now available but why does it have to be downloaded on Google play?

Quote Originally Posted by songai4239 View Post
    Wait? The blog says that BS story is now available but why does it have to be downloaded on Google play?
    The Valentine's Day version is only available Google Play. In order to have access to the Valentine items, you must download this version.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast