Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official TeamLava Blog!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Haha, I've been working on it since noon, but I keep getting bogged down by other tasks. But feel free to take credit.
    Isn't that over an hour ago? And tasks like what? Refuelling the Volcano with coffee? Or prodding people when they fall asleep having had so little? Feeding the puppies...?.
    But I'll take credit anyway...or I could reiterate that I'm a mindreader. And that, Should 50 gems......too much?
    Post when it's sorted.

New Resident
    Teamlava,

Please look into my issue URGENTLY !!! My missing item are still not restored back. It been 2 weeks already !!!

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...wall-door-tile

Farm Supplier
    Can we get a linky to the new blog somewhere at the top of the forum? I'm lazy

Nightclub Owner
    Just to say-I really like what you guys are doing this week...although...

*puts indignant face on*...why apologise to Canadian players, and not anywhere else? Also, I'll still make it anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Just to say-I really like what you guys are doing this week...although...

*puts indignant face on*...why apologise to Canadian players, and not anywhere else? Also, I'll still make it anyway.
    Does the UK have a Thanksgiving? Canada does have a Thanksgiving in October, while USA has one in November. Not sure about other nations, or if they also have a Thanksgiving.

Nightclub Owner
    Does the UK have a Thanksgiving? Canada does have a Thanksgiving in October, while USA has one in November. Not sure about other nations, or if they also have a Thanksgiving.
    Ah, I misunderstood then.
    No, we don't. But we should. And we have stuff that you don't have...Bonfire etc. TL should so make recipes for fireworks.

...oh, hold on, wait....

No, I didn't know why you said Canada particularly. Now I understand. I'd be interested to find out more. Time for an OT Thread.

Farm Supplier
    I don't know about the US, but I understand that Canadian Thanksgiving originates from the first settlers, who cooked meals for the native people to thank them for all the help they had given them in cultivating crops which were new to them in a climate that was new to them. As such, it isn't really appropriate in the UK as the first settlers became the native people by dint of not continuing to be nomadic.

We do have a religious festival at around the same time, known as Harvest Festival, but we don't cook turkeys then. Most churches use it as a time for the more affluent to bring in food to be distributed to those in more straightened circumstances. This festival is, of course, based on a pre-Christian pagan festival to thank the Earth Mother for her fecundity.

Oh and I guess that the Canadian Thanksgiving is earlier because by November the first settlers as well as the natives would have been well hunkered down in their warm homes.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the lesson.
    The US Thanksgiving has similar roots, apparently referring to a feast shared between the settlers and the Native Americans. I had assumed UK didn't have a Thanksgiving, hence the blog post.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the lesson.
    The US Thanksgiving has similar roots, apparently referring to a feast shared between the settlers and the Native Americans. I had assumed UK didn't have a Thanksgiving, hence the blog post.
    Maybe TL could donate some food to the less well-off in the area around CA to help our Harvest too? I'd say ship it it over here, but helping your Local Area is good.

Take a look here.

Nightclub Owner
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.
    Can you play Fashion Story on the computer? :)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.
    Fashion Story is only available for iOS (Apple) or Android mobile devices at this time. Same goes for the rest of the TeamLava games. Sorry
    "

This isn't really correct because, whilst Fashion is only available on those two devices, FarmStory will be available on a new device.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast