Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: The Official TeamLava Blog!

Can anybody pls help me in Home Design Story,pls!? Accidentally my baby put finger on the phone and pressed to speed up bed building(which I really didn't meant to speed up,I was okay for waiting awhile) and it took my 105gems! So,I left with 8gems (I was saving gems for something big). How can I get those 105gems back, pls? (I have screenshots before accident and after). Pls contact me in home design story by ID: PanteraHouse OR email: [] (Coz I can't submit request as it requesting to write request toping where I don't see any space bar for that). Thnx, regards. WAITING FOR THE HELP! THANK YOU!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-20-18 at 09:10 AM. Reason: removed email - privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraHouse View Post
    Can anybody pls help me in Home Design Story,pls!? Accidentally my baby put finger on the phone and pressed to speed up bed building(which I really didn't meant to speed up,I was okay for waiting awhile) and it took my 105gems! So,I left with 8gems (I was saving gems for something big). How can I get those 105gems back, pls? (I have screenshots before accident and after). Pls contact me in home design story by ID: PanteraHouse OR email: [] (Coz I can't submit request as it requesting to write request toping where I don't see any space bar for that). Thnx, regards. WAITING FOR THE HELP! THANK YOU!
    Please contact support:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

Please choose- Payment category on the drop down list.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011