Thread: out of sync!! gems gone, money gone! help!

Rhino Keeper

out of sync!! gems gone, money gone! help!

someone from TL please please help or anyone that knows about this... I logged in this morning and as I was accepting gifts, I received an out of sync message - when I went back to the game...all my 9 gems were gone (back to zero) and all my money were gone (back to 500 or so that I had two days ago).

Is there any way at all to get my gems back? I tried looking if I purchased something or if I expanded, or if I rushed a recipe, but none of those things happened. How do I get the gems back? Can TL credit them back?

Bakery: Iulia ID: caesarslaw Level 57

Fashion Designer
    The same thing happened to me but I lost 10 gems. Support said I used it to resurrect some spoiled food which is not the case.

Hoping that someone here can help!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Try:
    -Restarting your device.
    -Uninstalling and reinstalling the game (you won't lose your progress)

Failing that, you will need to e-mail TeamLava Support for assistance.

Fashion Designer
    Out of sync is a looooooong time issue which is never solved.... Nor, i guess, being "looked into"...... Annoying bug!
    The alternate is "no interrnet connection" even tho you are very well connected to internet.... :"(

@Superyalda--- that is frustrating!! :-(

@caesarslaw--- if restarting doesnt give ur gems back, i doubt support will give it back to u - just like superyalda's case- they might just give another reason of how u spend it......

Everyday i am encountering this out of sync and every week i will lose 2-3 gems..... Never bother posting it or reporting to support.... I am already annoyed on what happened/and is happening, i dont wanna get more frustrated and mad on what answer i will get... Lol!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by xcellent View Post
    Out of sync is a looooooong time issue which is never solved.... Nor, i guess, being "looked into"...... Annoying bug!
    The alternate is "no interrnet connection" even tho you are very well connected to internet.... :"(

@Superyalda--- that is frustrating!! :-(

@caesarslaw--- if restarting doesnt give ur gems back, i doubt support will give it back to u - just like superyalda's case- they might just give another reason of how u spend it......

Everyday i am encountering this out of sync and every week i will lose 2-3 gems..... Never bother posting it or reporting to support.... I am already annoyed on what happened/and is happening, i dont wanna get more frustrated and mad on what answer i will get... Lol!
    I recommend e-mailing Support; it's worth a try.

Grand Emperor
    I know TL won't refund gems if you accidently spend it, but has anyone ever gotten refunded for losing gems or gem items due to an out of sync issue? If not, what is TL's reason for not refunding?