View Poll Results: Do you like zoo story?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 34.38%
  • No

21 65.63%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like Zoo Story?

New Resident
    I?m just thinking of deleting this game, few crops to choose, no posibility of gain gems working, few animals without buying gems, no updates (Halloween, weekly, nothing), just 4 things to build with friends, the boring energy thing, I?m level 46 and close to quit guys, TeamLava fix something of the above pls.!!!

New Resident
    It is definitely disappointing to play this game and have no updates. I have dozens of the same buildings, it's ridiculous. Why aren't you developing this game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oldyafer View Post
    It is definitely disappointing to play this game and have no updates. I have dozens of the same buildings, it's ridiculous. Why aren't you developing this game?
    I really hope we do see some new updates really soon,it would be wonderful to have some Christmas updates.
    It could bring players back maybe too.I'd love some Christmas animals.

Farm Supplier
    I said no but I kinda do the only thing is I just don't want to buy gems for a game u can't play much . I hate the energy restrictions it doesn't make the game fun. I am going to try it again. If the gem amount dropped some that would help too.

If u r still active or even kinda active add me.

I uninstalled this game quickly because it was boring. Couldn't expand quickly or easily, couldn't feed animals and plant/harvest everything without running out of energy. Didn't like that I couldn't expand or do anything I wanted because it takes gems. TL needs to upgrade the number of gems you start with, the ability to earn gems, be able to start with a larger space to build zoo, the ability to buy more things with coins instead of gems, .......

Getting board with the game... there needs to be updates ASAP! About to delete it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12