Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The third ever Mogwai Downs Derby

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swiep07 View Post
    I do got 8 of them, I just haven't been able to find Magical Beasts and where to find and Quidditch through the Ages in any bookstore...
    Amazon never fails:
    https://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-S...7299276&sr=8-1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Yeah, saw that too, but I live in Holland.
    Shipping is more expensive than the book...
    But thanks for your advise
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, guys, two days in a remote area of Germany with no wifi and not enough 3G reception to log on via my phone :-(
    I'll pretend I doing a marathon and keep running but, obviously, I can't keep up

Executive Chef
    i will do your answers DGK
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I do got 8 of them, I just haven't been able to find Magical Beasts and where to find and Quidditch through the Ages in any bookstore...
    Yeah, saw that too, but I live in Holland.
    Shipping is more expensive than the book...
    But thanks for your advise
    Do you have Waterstones, or Ottakers there? If so, they'll either have it, or order it in for you (in the UK, they do so free of charge).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    i will do your answers DGK
    :-)
    I should have asked you earlier but I really didn't expect to get off from civilization quite so drastically. I didn't even have reception for most of the time!!!! O.O
    :-D
    I'm actually gone Mondy till Wednesday so if this was the Friday question it would be great if you could step in next week. If this was Thursday (I'm slightly confused about the time diference) I can do tomorrow.

Looks like no goose in the new update, eh??
    And I finaly got my new extentioin - and now I'm totally uninspired what to do with the space... Well, I'm tired, I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe a forrest with a river (hayball since we still don'T have water!!!!)

Executive Chef
    update is coming a little bit late today, but it's coming

Executive Chef
    After Day 8:

That was a tricky question.. our TL survey panel proved it's diversity as everybody picked a different country as the one they'd like to visit... except for 4 of the panelists, who combined to make one answer the most popular, and worth 4 spaces movement, whereas all other answers would be worth one. Two of our owners selected this country, allowing them to make up quite a bit of ground at this crucial point in the race. Yanochka and bawpotter each selected the most popular travel destination, France, giving their racers, Raven the crow and Bacon the pig, a tie for third place, only a few spaces behind the leaders.

For clarity, I'm going to list the progress of each animal (it can be a little hard to tell from Farm Story's axonometric view) and how far you all have to go to cross the finish line.

talks-a-lot the parrot: 22 spaces moved
    Murphy the skunk: 21
    Raven the crow: 19
    Bacon the pig: 19
    Mog the spotted cow: 18
    miss S the flamingo: 17
    Woolly the sheep: 15
    Rosco the Hampshire Hog: 11
    Duck the chicken: 9
    talyho the spring lamb: 7
    Sterling the Arabian Horse: 4
    Melville the scarecrow: -2

The finish line is located 26 spaces from the start, so the parrot must travel 4 spaces to cross it, the skunk, 5 spaces, and so on. Animals move space for space, meaning were the parrot and skunk both to move 6 spaces the next round, the skunk would be 1 space behind the entire way, and cross the finish line just behind the parrot.

And now that that's out of the way.. on to the question for Day 9:

NAME A METHOD OF TRANSPORTATION

You have 24 hours to PM me what you thought was the most popular answer to that question. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Do you have Waterstones, or Ottakers there? If so, they'll either have it, or order it in for you (in the UK, they do so free of charge).
    We have Waterstones in Amsterdam
    I looked on Google maps, and I know the store..
    I don't go to Amsterdam very often, but now I'll go soon enough
    Thanks!!!
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Go Bacon! You can do it! You won't be breakfast! We will have parrot instead! Or Hampshire Hog