Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donut Box

Donut Box

I've bought Donut Box with 24 gems but I can't seem to see the menu after purchasing it..Can anybody pls help? How to I retrive my Donut Box Menu so that I can purchase the special items? Appreciate your help!!Thanks!

Senior Moderator
    Try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the game. Your game is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything. Let us know if that helps !
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I followed your instruction, I've restarted my device and reinstalled the game but still can't find the Purchased Donut Box Menu.. Can you tell me where to find the donut box menu? I've searched all over the place.. my gems are gone but I can't retrive the menu.. pls help!

Executive Chef
    The Donut Box is in the last tab. It's where you can find the expansions.
    Last edited by cast1532; 09-13-11 at 09:05 PM.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Senior Moderator
    I *think* that would show up in the design menu, under the floor display items. If it's still not there, you would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and it's version, your game version, and what happened. You should receive an automated reply within a few minutes. If it asks for more information, make sure you hit reply to it, don't start a new email. It's easier and faster for them if all the info is on one ticket number.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Hello i completed my medal task of a great tipper got a gold medal and I didn't get my one gem? Who can help, I've emailed the help message dept

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by littleangel805 View Post
    Hello i completed my medal task of a great tipper got a gold medal and I didn't get my one gem? Who can help, I've emailed the help message dept
    You will need to wait for the response from TL Support. We can only make suggestions to help you out, they have the ability to look into your game. You could try the suggestions above, see if that brings it.
    Contact me by PM

It's not there..

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    The Donut Box is in the last tab. It's where you can find the expansions.
    I have purchased it in the last tab.. but now I wanna open up the box to find the menu.. Do you know where to find the menu?

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I *think* that would show up in the design menu, under the floor display items. If it's still not there, you would need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, device and it's version, your game version, and what happened. You should receive an automated reply within a few minutes. If it asks for more information, make sure you hit reply to it, don't start a new email. It's easier and faster for them if all the info is on one ticket number.
    It's not there.. I will try sending email to them.. but at the mean time, if anyone can help pls let me know..thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast