Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Badges: Update 9/19

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got the badges on all 4... both BS & RS on both devices! YAY! Weird tho how some are retroactive and others are not, even within one game. Like in BS, I already earned a medal for gifting, but none for spending cash... or I got a badge for buying counters, but not for floor or wall decor... some started at zero even though I've surpassed them a couple times over... and others used retroactive actions & issued the medal already... just weird. Seems like a glitch they couldn't quite figure out.

The one I don't agree with is spending gems... you have to spend a bunch of gems to earn a small amount of cash, and then ONE gem... that makes NO sense! I know you 'don't have to do it'... but it shouldn't even really BE there... it's like "spend 50 gems and we'll give you ONE!" Woo hoo... is that supposed to excite me? Spending coins is different, because I would spend coins to buy gems if I could, so I have no prob buying **** I don't need & storing or selling it, then getting a gem eventually... but why would I spend multiple gems only to get ONE gem in return. Eventually, I will spend some gems to buy things... but I won't be doing it to get the medal/badge... and I don't even know how many you have to spend to earn gold, but if it's as high as I imagine, I won't be getting it.

Then others are just weird how they came in... I already had gold when I got in... and realized, that means I earned the Gem, but noticed I didn't get the bronze or silver coins/points.

Also, for the cash spending medal... I was at zero, had no badge/medal at all... then I expanded my bakery, and spent $2mil at once... so that skipped the bronze & silver, and went straight to gold... but again, I missed out on the coins/points for bronze/silver... I know cuz my coins went down exactly $2 mil... and I didn't get the smaller amounts that I would have earned with bronze/silver. Especially since this was NOT retroactive, I actually spent that ALL at once and EARNED the gold, I should get the rewards for ALL 3 medals! So that kind of stinks that it skips!

Also just out of curiosity, a couple I was already at gold for when the badges started... so I'm just wondering what they were even for...
    In BS:
    Relax & Enjoy - no clue
    Baking Buddy - (number of neighbors maybe??)

And in RS:
    Party Champion - no clue
    Dine About Town - (number of neighbors maybe???)

What were the goals for those? They take away the explanation when you reach gold, so you can't tell what it was. It should still SAY what it was... like for the tipping one... I tipped like crazy and reached 500... now it SHOULD read "You've tipped 500 tables & earned the Gold!" That way I always know what it took to get there...

Others I was already at bronze or silver... and it tells me what I need to get the NEXT level, but I don't know when I got this one... like collecting gifts in RS... it says to reach gold, I need to collect 50... but how many did I get to reach bronze & silver? I'm just curious what each level is. :-)

I wish someone at TL would post a detailed list of each medal, and the requirements for each level.

Anyway, that's just my two cents!

I have android, are the badges not available on android phones? I dont see this on my game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by anluz56 View Post
    I have android, are the badges not available on android phones? I dont see this on my game.
    I have nbrs on adroid that have them. I have also seen some other threads where android players have gotten the badges. Not all players have the badges yet.
    If you have them, they will be under your profile in the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Briguynv - 2 cents, that's a new gold medal very interesting. I've been playing a while and from what I had read earlier was beginning to think I wouldn't have much to do. Maybe not from your post.

I've bought and spent some gems. I fully expected that counter to be at zero but I have heard otherwise.

I've definitely got nothing to do just now - no Badges yet.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Rhino Keeper
    Great addition - Especially the gem reward - Very positive!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have nbrs on adroid that have them. I have also seen some other threads where android players have gotten the badges. Not all players have the badges yet.
    If you have them, they will be under your profile in the game.
    Thank you kooky panda, I guess I'll just play the waiting game because I dont see them yet.. =)

New Resident
    I don't have them either. I also don't have the new food dish for this week. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by lexi80 View Post
    I don't have them either. I also don't have the new food dish for this week. Do you?
    This means you missed out on the update. Sorry, but you'll get it Tuesday. I hate when I dont get the updates, and the other forum users will agree with me when I say this.

Farm Supplier
    What a great surprise to get all those badges and free gems when I logged in!

Rhino Keeper
    So then with Bakery, for example, is that what the blank fourth tab is ?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast