Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Badges: Update 9/19

Executive Chef

Badges: Update 9/19

Hey all you Farmer, Mayors, Bakers and Restaurateurs,

We have a new feature in these four games called Badges! Here's the rundown.

* There are three levels of Badges you can earn: Gold, Silver and Bronze

* Silver and Bronze will earn you Coins and Experience

* Gold badges will earn you a Gem each

* You can find out what badges you currently have in Main (or Menu) > Messages > Badges

* Some users will have earned them retroactively, though not all.

* Right now, not all users will have access to badges. Some users on iOS will not have badges, and currently, Badges have been disabled for Android devices. We're working on bringing it to all users, but this may take time.

If you have any questions, let me know. If you wish to report bugs with the Badges, please do so in the game-specific forums. Thanks!
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 09-19-11 at 01:22 PM.

Yay! Badges are finally here! I have waited so long for them!

Rhino Keeper
    i have them but still havent got this weeks update of floor tiles and walls ?

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Are these only for Farmers, Bakers, Mayors and Restauranteurs? What about nightclubbers?

Executive Chef
    I think if you jump right to the gold badge, you don't get the coins/XP for the bronze and silver badges--at least you don't get the popup for them.

That doesn't bother me at all, though. Just gimme my gems!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    Are these only for Farmers, Bakers, Mayors and Restauranteurs? What about nightclubbers?
    So far, it's just these four. Not sure when/if the feature will be implemented into our other games.

Senior Moderator
    I just posted on another thread too - are they connected to the tasks as well? I finished those forever ago in RS, now have the badges. But I still have tasks in both BS and Farm, no badges. Maybe I just didn't receive them yet (which is fine) I'm just wondering if you have to have the tasks done first.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Hi GM, some achievements are unclear, are we going to receive a short explanation on what they are? For example, in BS..

Relax and Enjoy
    Congrats! You've earned the Gold badge

I never received a notification about this one, so not sure how I earned it?

Another ones: Rave Reviews, Amazing Ambience, Baking Buddy and Dishing 'em Out

Farm Story:
    Market Master, Friendly Farmer, Field Work, Green Acres

A short explanation of each achievement would be very much appreciated. Maybe when you are still earning them, you would know what they are, but if you instantly have the gold badge, no idea how I got those..

This is definitely a great addition to the games..from what I can deduce above, this is only for 4 stories? Is TL planning something else for Fashion Story and Nightclub Story? And will we see our neighbours' badges too?

Many Thanks
    Lyzz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I just posted on another thread too - are they connected to the tasks as well? I finished those forever ago in RS, now have the badges. But I still have tasks in both BS and Farm, no badges. Maybe I just didn't receive them yet (which is fine) I'm just wondering if you have to have the tasks done first.
    These shouldn't be connected to the quests/tasks. Just a coincidence.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Aww...now I know what it feels like to be left out of the updates; I've tried everything but syncing (I'll try thar another time); is there an approximate ETA for all users?

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast