Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Versions for Fashion Story

When the items @ my makeup counter are done, sometimes it "gives" me coins (never reflected in coin count), rather than the inventory I purchased. In turn, I end up losing the coins that I used to purchase inventory.
    I'm on an iPad 2, version 1.4.1, storm ID is 1UniqueBoutique.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1UniqueBoutique View Post
    When the items @ my makeup counter are done, sometimes it "gives" me coins (never reflected in coin count), rather than the inventory I purchased. In turn, I end up losing the coins that I used to purchase inventory.
    I'm on an iPad 2, version 1.4.1, storm ID is 1UniqueBoutique.
    See this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...of-Sync-Issues

Thanks for link 

My original fashion story will not open. The Christmas edition will. Help!!!
    OS 5.0.1. IPhone. User ID Boulton

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boulton View Post
    My original fashion story will not open. The Christmas edition will. Help!!!
    OS 5.0.1. IPhone. User ID Boulton
    Try force closing the app, or could try restarting your device. If this doesn't work try deleting the app and then redownloading, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if this issue continues, thank you.

I have problems with receiving coins. Just entered the game a few minutes ago and it told me i received 10000 and so coins but the amount wasnt added. Pls check! I'm not calculating, but it's obvious smth is not working concerning this aspect. I've already deleted & downloaded the game again but it's not fixed. Iphone 4.3.3. Rorostorm

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rorostorm View Post
    I have problems with receiving coins. Just entered the game a few minutes ago and it told me i received 10000 and so coins but the amount wasnt added. Pls check! I'm not calculating, but it's obvious smth is not working concerning this aspect. I've already deleted & downloaded the game again but it's not fixed. Iphone 4.3.3. Rorostorm
    There is a current issue with the coins not being added.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ok, and the solution is...? Eventually stop playing, i guess... Will it be solved or what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rorostorm View Post
    Ok, and the solution is...? Eventually stop playing, i guess... Will it be solved or what?
    TL are looking into this issue, I had this issue on RS and I too gave up hope. It was fixed though I went into a complete negative. I know it's really frustrating, I really hope it's fixed for you as soon as is possible.

Hope it solves; it is really frustrating. Did u recovered the missing coins? Also, when selling stuff it says that u sell it with little percent in minus compared to the buying price but at an item of 15k i only got about 2k... Is this also a bug, or the percent is smth like 70% off? thank you for answering