Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boring for people?

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Boring for people?

FS was fun in da beginning but once u reach a high level its not as fun anymore? i dont know why but thats just is. can anyone tell me if there will be an update soon or at least something else to do to make it more fun? thnxs also no offense tho its a fun game but gets boring after 4 mnths lol i just want it to be more challenging or something thnxs

New Resident
    I agree. We need themes, different seasons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    FS was fun in da beginning but once u reach a high level its not as fun anymore? i dont know why but thats just is. can anyone tell me if there will be an update soon or at least something else to do to make it more fun? thnxs also no offense tho its a fun game but gets boring after 4 mnths lol i just want it to be more challenging or something thnxs
    Keep an eye on the announcement forum for information about game updates and teasers.

Forum: TeamLava Updates and Announcements

Also, any suggestions with detail of what you might find fun to be added to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by dmouse16 View Post
    I agree. We need themes, different seasons
    Which seasons would you like to see added for themes?

New Resident
    How about continuing to expand 17x20 isn't very big. With no expansion I lose my motivation to make $ and save for next expansion.

Also we need more things we can buy with coins. Or how about let me buy gems with my coins so I can open a box? I'd pay 1,000,000 for 2-3 gems.

Love the game. Looking for reasons to stay.. I already maxed out city, farm, bakery and restaurant. The games currently have about a 6 month shelf life. Then done.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by mabel2010 View Post
    How about continuing to expand 17x20 isn't very big. With no expansion I lose my motivation to make $ and save for next expansion.

Also we need more things we can buy with coins. Or how about let me buy gems with my coins so I can open a box? I'd pay 1,000,000 for 2-3 gems.

Love the game. Looking for reasons to stay.. I already maxed out city, farm, bakery and restaurant. The games currently have about a 6 month shelf life. Then done.
    1-Expansions would lag the servers right now. TL are probably trying to find a way round it, but that might take sone time.
    2a-Badger8 (and a couple of others) are reviewing 4 weekly updates, to see how many coin-gem items there are. At the moment, it's about equal.
    2b-TL only make money through gems. Besides, they've already added in more ways to earn gems at level 4 mastery.

Fashion Designer
    yes its true they do have a 6 month self life.... also if expanisons would lag would a secound story boutique lag? it could have a elevator following up to the secound story i would pay any price with coins for a second story
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-11-11 at 06:51 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    yes its true they do have a 6 month self life.... also if esopansions would lag would a secound story boutique lag? it could hav a elevator following up to the secound story i would pay any price with coins for a secound story
    It would, I think. I like the 2+ floor idea, but TL need to work on something to reduce lag if they implement it.

Executive Chef
    yes its true they do have a 6 month self life.... also if esopansions would lag would a secound story boutique lag? it could hav a elevator following up to the secound story i would pay any price with coins for a secound story
    Hi 143Blue -

That is surely a suggestion that can be passed on so the Community Managers know there is an interest. Though there are no guarantees on what will be released for updates, posting ideas/suggestions in the suggestions threads, and voting on the polls definitely help TeamLava know what players are interested in seeing.

Fashion Designer
    hmmm yes i do know wht lag is now! when ever i visit my high level friends its slow when i move around and theyre boutiques are the highest u can get!

Executive Chef
    Please TL! Make higher level catalogs/clothing! If you are level 37 and above the game gets... not as interesting. i like unlocking items.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast