Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/11 - A Tribute

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    It is just sad that anything this terrible can happen. But why discriminate? The answer to that is sad, but true. Because people do things the easy way - they dont take into consideration of others religion or nationality. Many muslims, like you Xcellent, feel discriminated when people talk about a race/country without thought. Even I feel offended when ANY RACE at ALL is being trash talked.

Also, in Palestine, there are people ON THE STREETS, CELEBRATING 9/11. Do a google, "Palestine celebrating 9/11". Not everyone was celebrating. Only the sick, terrible people, keep in mind. There were people who supported 9/11.

Many of my friends and family are muslim... and certain posts and users have offended me...

Don't get me wrong, I HATE discrimination, and I HATE terrorists. The world should not discriminate millions and millions of people based on a few people's actions.

I completely agree, xcellent, that this topic will be subjected to closer look..... No offense taken by me...

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    It is just sad that anything this terrible can happen. But why discriminate? The answer to that is sad, but true. Because people do things the easy way - they dont take into consideration of others religion or nationality. Many muslims, like you Xcellent, feel discriminated when people talk about a race/country without thought. Even I feel offended when ANY RACE at ALL is being trash talked.

Also, in Palestine, there are people ON THE STREETS, CELEBRATING 9/11. Do a google, "Palestine celebrating 9/11". Not everyone was celebrating. Only the sick, terrible people, keep in mind. There were people who supported 9/11.

Many of my friends and family are muslim... and certain posts and users have offended me...

Don't get me wrong, I HATE discrimination, and I HATE terrorists. The world should not discriminate millions and millions of people based on a few people's actions.

I completely agree, xcellent, that this topic will be subjected to closer look..... No offense taken by me...
    If at all possible, I'll never ever, ever, ever, ever generalise, much less discriminate. That's not fair; we all have a right TI believe what we like.

Believe.

Believe. That does not mean launching terrorist attacks. But I would never say it was Islam's fault in general. That would be very unfair. Someone today said that Muslims were to blame for it. And...well, you can imagine what sort of telling off I gave them...

Now, it was not a religion, or clan, or group etc's fault. It was a few people who decided to take unacceptably radical action in an attempt to get attention.
    I think we might want to leave that...sore...point now.

I love and miss you DAD!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123