Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 - A Tribute

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    Morning dawns on this ill fated day, calm and safety go away, Lion bows his head and furry mane, 10 years ago at this time, things can never be the same. Terrorists on a rant, attacked our country in a time of peace, a coward striking out with seeds of hatred they did plant! So today we gather round the pole, in memory of those they ****ed, innocent men and women and children gone forever, unnecessary blood was split, never forget!!
    Just...wow......

Rhino Keeper
    God bless the firefighters and rescue volunteers who risked or lost their lives trying to save the people in the towers. It takes courage to run towards danger when your instincts tell you to run the other way. God Bless!!

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Just...wow......
    Someone so terrible could only do such terrible things.

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Never Forget

Executive Chef
    Amen..........

Rhino Keeper
    Im an American. And 9/11 makes it hard to trust outsiders. That's why our airports discriminate against anyone who looks Muslim.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by rr9149 View Post
    Im an American. And 9/11 makes it hard to trust outsiders. That's why our airports discriminate against anyone who looks Muslim.
    They shouldn't. But let's contemplate rather than have a political racial debate...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    They shouldn't. But let's contemplate rather than have a political racial debate...
    Im sorry i wasn't looking to argue about it. I know it's wrong. But they see it as better being safe than sorry. It's amazing how a small handful of people can change everything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rr9149 View Post
    I am a muslim... I got offended sometimes when people talk in general about us..... But then somehow i cant blame them ... The terrorism LATELY is being caused by my fellow religious fanatics... But to say the least that all of us support it, that's unfair..... Not all people are the same... Most of us (i will say this in general) feel the same way like u when 9/11 happened- we feel ur lost.....There are also muslims who died there...maybe u dont know, but we know......discrimination causes more rifts than solutions.... I can go on and on of some basic facts against the christians and jews,just like those muslim fanatics did, but i wont....my parents taught me,to look ahead, and serve the past as a lesson to learn.... We pray for those people on 9/11 just like you,included them in our prayers 5 times a day-Just like you on that day.... NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTs! My country and some mid east countries wouldn't have joined ur forces in defeating SAddam if we believe on those terrorist's cause... There are also muslims in US and Europe... Imagine we become one hand in wrong belief, and together we stand to fight against the discriminators?..... But we dont.. Cause most of us muslims believe, it is not our religion to start a war..... In case u dont know- ISLAM means "PEACE"...... Those terrorists have their own reason why they did it..... But MOST of us DID NOT and DO NOT support it for whatever cause.... I hope u understand my point....

I hope this topic will be subjected to more closer look.... No offense meant......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast