Thread: Gems and holiday boxes

Gems and holiday boxes

I've been playing BS since last Christmas time, back then gems weren't a big thing. But now it's getting really annoying... I know TL needs a little income in a way but seriously, 45 gems for that one ugly coffee table? I have spent my fair share on gems. but now it's not really worth it to me anymore. When I see a new item 'Coming Soon' it just turns out to be a gem purchase of 15 or higher. I already know some people who stopped playing because the gem issue is getting lame.

Not to mention, IF PEOPLE could pick the items out of the holiday boxes that would be great. Some people have spent useless gems over and over trying to get 1st and 2nd place but only get lower place or the same item again and again.

Host(ess)
    the coffee table has a very nice design just like other items in BS, BUT when i found this 1x1 size item costs 45 gems i could not believe my eyes...although nobody is forced to buy it, but that ridiculous price surely leave a bad impression to each user, the well-designed item with the unreasonable price is even more disappointing than a "ugly" item.

i like BS, i will pay for it and wish this amazing game become better and better, BUT I won't pay for such kind of item with a ridiculous price, i hope the coffee table is not the terrible beginning of a "crazy price strategy".

Executive Chef
    The more I look at the new gem items, the more I appreciate the old ones - the chocolate display, pie display, cake display, bread display, cookie display.... All nicely designed, great details... All for around 20 gems.

TL is just getting greedier and greedier, and lazier and lazier.

I agree the coffee table shouldn't have cost more than 15 gems.It's extremely small....I would like to see more gem items but with a lower cost. I don't mind paying for the gems but I don't like to feel *****ed. Also it wouldn't hurt to add in some coin items as well. I have a HUGE pile that only seems to grow.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I agree about the gem items.
    However, picking out of the holiday box would reduce the excitement of wondering what you'll get.