Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Suggestions

Fashion Designer

Smile Fashion Story Suggestions

hey guys this is Blue Fashions any way some GReAt suggestions are here:
    OK TL u need to let us expand more or give us an upstair for our shops! us High level ppl are annoyed and have nothing to do with extra coins
    thats it for now! thnxs for reading find me on Fashion!
    Blue Fashions

Banned
    Ah cutie we all want this....get some of your friends to come to forums to help push these ideas.....
    I need more space at my space shop....there is not enough for a woman to comfortably "Nest"

Fashion Designer
    oh i have lol i posted on all the high levels wall to comment on the forum and to email sadly people think Team lava doesnt care but Im trying hard cuz my friend has nothing to spend her 5,000,000 coins on! pls email or comment on my forum!

Executive Chef
    coins are a problem in all the games i have millions and millions (wish i had that in real live) but what can I do with all that money
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    oh i have lol i posted on all the high levels wall to comment on the forum and to email sadly people think Team lava doesnt care but Im trying hard cuz my friend has nothing to spend her 5,000,000 coins on! pls email or comment on my forum!
    TL do care; it just takes them a little while to implement things.
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    coins are a problem in all the games i have millions and millions (wish i had that in real live) but what can I do with all that money
    I'm sure they'll come in useful at some point...

Banned
    TL can give you your goose for farm Sweet Sissy


    143Blue.....very very true......many are constantly surfing apps to find other games setup similar to replace TL stories
    Its a bad shot for me......I dropped too much kalaand don't like watching things tank when I vest.
    My desire is longevity.....but this can be only achieved with changes.....I'm looking forward to it.....

Fashion Designer
    yes they are! me and my friends were trying out world Of Fashion its exactly like fashion story! except WORsE nothing compares to it! i think it was cuz world of fashion needs open feint tho:/ also maybe TL cares a lilttle but alot of people think NOT they just think TL wants our money! plus TL should consider letting us expand more! they will get more revenue since wen we expand we buy more gem stuff!

Banned
    True...a lot of my friends think the same way and can't blame them for it as at times I also feel this way....
    Lots of unanswered emails....laggy and glitchy game time....disappearing gems....trolls and trogs....limited space and limited higher levels....and we yet stay for each other and the friendly bonds we make....a more cohesive engine work is needed without losing the body.....

Executive Chef
    Blue Fashions? Hey i know you, well i've seen ur shop, its nice. Gotta make a note of that, next time i see ur shop. :I

Host(ess)
    I would like 19 X 22 like on RS. I have nothing to do with 6 million coins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast