Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "We were unable to send the material to your friend" message

Host(ess)
    Same for me on RS and BS, Itouch 3g, version 4.2.1

Executive Chef
    i am already 5 days buzy to build a drinkmachine in resto and a icemaker in baker normally it takes 1 to 2 days grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Host(ess)
    I've been experiencing this too. I've started just declining the requests so it doesn't clog up my news feed. I play on the iPhone 4.

Having the same issue on the iPhone4. I've also noticed that when I do receive a gift I don't always get the whole thing. 3 people sent me stew and I ended up with 3 bowls when I went into my inventory, not 450 as I should have.

Senior Moderator
    The gifting issue (not receiving the correct number of plates) is being worked on as well by TL. See this thread for more info.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I too have been having the problem for 3-4 days now. I have about 4 pending requests.

Restaurant Story
    iPad2 Version 4.3.3
    iPhone Version 4.3.3

FIXED!!! Today i am able to accept the requests from neighbors.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by keviPad View Post
    FIXED!!! Today i am able to accept the requests from neighbors.
    After seeing this just now I went and tried - sent with no problem! So I'll claim this as "FIXED" for now, but will leave the thread open in case not everyone's has been. If it's still not working for you - try restarting your device, and even delete and reinstall the app (your game is saved). If it's still not working after that - please let us know!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    That is encouraging. Excellent. Well done.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, i havent done anything out of the ordinary. It just worked all of a sudden. I have never reinstalled the app but i do close the app often which usually was no help either. I have had neighbors request replaced by another request from the same neighbor. For example one day the neighbor asks for gear the next day it is replaced by the same neighbor asking for paint.

Yes, encouraging. Hopefully diesnt happen again.

Yey finally i could accept my nbr's material requests.....thank u very much....  love TL 

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast