Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "We were unable to send the material to your friend" message

Executive Chef
    yesterday my nb's didn't receive my materialrequests in resto playing on ipod the first
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Fashion Designer
    IPad v 4.3.5 (8L1)

I don't know what version of RS. When I go to AppStore, it tells me App is installed, and current version is 1.2.5. There are no updates waiting for me. I was unable to find version in settings or in iPad settings. But I understand there is a new version with "badges"?

Fashion Designer
    That's iPad 2.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    IPad v 4.3.5 (8L1)

I don't know what version of RS. When I go to AppStore, it tells me App is installed, and current version is 1.2.5. There are no updates waiting for me. I was unable to find version in settings or in iPad settings. But I understand there is a new version with "badges"?
    You can also find the version when you go to the FAQs page, it will be on the bottom of the square. The badges are listed in there as well, but that's all the info we have on them currently. There isn't an update yet (you have the most current one), but us forum members think the badges might come as an app store update.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am having the same problem on bakery.. Just started last night.
    iphone 4- 4.3.5 playing on 3G and wifi
    bakery version 1.2.5

Here is the screen I get when I try to send a material gift request to my nbr

Same game, same device, same version and same problem...... :-D

Executive Chef
    see above same problem in bakery
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue here both BS & RS , happening in both games on two devices... so 4 total for me! Happening for about 3 days now for me... since about Wed evening. Used to be occasional but would usually eventually work... now no requests at all will ever go through... none!!

Bakery 1.2.5
    Restaurant 1.2.5
    iPhone4 - 4.2.10 (current)
    iTouch 2nd Gen - 4.2.1 (current)

Hope they are able to fix this soon!!!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you! IPod Touch 3rd Gen. I don't know how to find what version of RS story I have, but just today I had to delete and reinstall as I wasn't receiving gifts

Host(ess)
    Same here but in RS BS and CS. All 3 games are having same issue. Iphone 3. All latest versions of games and apple software.

Same here, I can't accept material requests from my friends (I've got 10 pending). Closing the game then ****ing the process used to work but not anymore.
    iPhone 4 - v4.2.1 - Restaurant Story v 1.2.5

Off-topic: I know Team Lava needs to make money but unexpected gem sales pop-ups every minute or so...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast