Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "We were unable to send the material to your friend" message

I'm having same problem with 'unable to send' gift requests. iPhone 4 v 1.2.5

New Resident
    Have i pod 2nd gen and have not been able to send any material requests for days it's driving me mad pls Simone fix this

New Resident
    I am having the same problem. it has been at least a week or 2 since i could send materials requests. i have an iphone 3

Same issues on RS and BS iphone 4 version 4.3.3

Rhino Keeper
    Any updates on this? Has anybody gotten a response from TL about a time frame or something?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    Any updates on this? Has anybody gotten a response from TL about a time frame or something?
    GM is not on over the weekend. He should see this today. GG will keep you updated on the status when she hears something.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am getting the same message so I set up an account that I will delete when this gets fixed. The phantom account has one neighbor and it's me. I get the same message so it's impossible that the account that I just set up has received 20 parts when only one neighbor can respond to a part request. Please fix this.

Same thing on ipod 4.3.5.

Can't send materials

Hi playing restaurant story version 1.2.ID-iluvshoes1.just wondering why for several days why I can't send material to friends forbidding ovens etc,and why they can't send them to me? When we try it says 'unable to send materials to your friend today'.this is odd because have been able to do this before.

I am still unable to accept material requests. This is annoying for people who are currently building appliances.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast