Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do my level stars drop from 4 stars to 3 every morning

New Resident

Unhappy Why do my level stars drop from 4 stars to 3 every morning

I have been playing restaurant story since January. I tip all my neighbours daily so long as they have free tables. I had a holiday first week in august and even though I tipped some days my star rating dropped( which I know is normal) . Since coming back I get up to level 4 every morning tipping my 23 neighbours and also every person on my wall. But the next morning when the time comes for me to be able to tip again my stars jump from 4 stars to halfway down level 3 . It happens nearly every day and it's frustrating. I'm on level 93
    Last edited by trenae; 09-08-11 at 07:45 AM. Reason: edited to remove prefix

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Try getting to 4*, then tipping 20-30 people more. Then always tip 20-30 people per day. It drops overnight if you don't add the extra onto the 4*.

New Resident
    I always go over the 4 stars. But no matter how many I tip it's nearly always dropped the next morning

The Honorable Panda
    I have noticed in my games that yes it takes alot more per day to keep your level than it use to. I am fine, until I go out of town and get behind a few days
    it will drop. It will take me about a week getting back on schedule to get it to not drop.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have been trying to stop it dropping since beginning of august. I'm not new to playing as I mastered everything in bakery , nearly mastered everything in restaurant and also play dance one. At one time if it was left for a while it would drop but go back up and stay up

Rhino Keeper
    I've had to add new neighbors to try to compensate for the star rating. It's very annoying considering that I had a great routine/system worked out for tipping and maintaining a 4 star rating.

Rhino Keeper
    And the tipping 20 or 30 extra people thing doesn't tide yoi over very long. I'd rather add 15 new neighbors than do that. Don't get me wrong I tip random restaurants just because I like to see how people decorate them and stuff but I don't want to tip 30 of them a day. I'm busy. Lol

Host(ess)

Went to 3 overnight

I'm only playing Fashion Story, but got up this morning to see I was down to 3. Only took a few minutes to get back up to 4, so I was also wondering if the criteria for keeping a 4 has increased.

New Resident
    I got a message from T.L this morning saying periods of inactivity cause it to fall. since when has tipping 30 people a day been inactive.

New Resident
    I was playing night club and bakery story as well as restaurant and my star rating seems ok with those. I mastered everything in bakery so now have stopped playing that. Nearly mastered restaurant as well so won't be playing it much longer but it's still very annoying. Everyone has a life to lead these are supposed to be fun but it just makes me cross when star rating falls even though I tip every single day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast