Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Quote Originally Posted by davis714 View Post
    For people that don't get the weekly update Friday does that mean we also don't see the free gift with the purchase of gems? Because everyone is talking about it but I haven't seen it yet on my phone. I also have not seen the weekly update even though it's on my bakery story game. I'm just worried I would miss my opportunity to buy gems and get the free gift because on my bakery story the free gift ends today 
    I did not receive popup message about free item this week (dolphin statue), as a matter of fact, I probably did not receive it at least three time already since TL start doing promotional gift with purchase thing.

I also email TL support but they are not very helpful. I guess it is just the way it is. Hopefully TL can get it fixed. I am tired of the hit and miss kind of notification.

Banned
    
    Lol......baby no can swear(cuss) on da forum.....mumbye ask da moderators 4 edit 4 u.
    Androids get all kine problems......what level u at in restaurant story?

New Resident
    Lvl 30... This sucks i want those foods.... I have no problem whit BS

Banned
    Babe then u gotta email them for fix your restaurant.....you supposed to have those recipes.....

Executive Chef
    nikoxxd, are you playing the valentine or normal version? you need to play the normal version i think. try sending a PM to GroupMagma directly to see if he could expedite the support?

New Resident
    Whats the valentine version...? If i change the version do i have to start the game again?

New Resident
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

I play that... cant find any kind of valentine thing from the android market

Grand Emperor
    greygull

Also, sometimes popups for achieving a level do not occur.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...188#post138188

And on the badges, can you update that to say that they haven't been released to Android users yet. So people don't try your suggestion to restart and/or reinstall, since that would be a waste of their time.

Fashion Designer

32,767?

Gift counts - maximum gifts (for food) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Is this a typo? Not 32,000 but 32,767? Not that I have gotten anywhere near that many stockpiled. What kind of a weird choice is that? I'm imagining a conversation:

PROGRAMMER: We need to set an upper limit on gifts accepted.

DESIGNER: We do? Why?

PROGRAMMER: We just do.

DESIGNER: But...

PROGRAMMER: Don't argue with me.

DESIGNER: Okaaaaay... How about 50,000?

PROGRAMMER: Too generous.

DESIGNER: (frowning) Well then, how about 30,000?

PROGRAMMER: Naw. Too easy to remember. We'll make it...32,767!

DESIGNER: (stares at him) You're a mean , you know that?

Is this a lifetime maximum, or just a maximum at any given moment?
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 02-13-12 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language.

New Resident
    Having issues with sending gifts to neighbors...same issue as on Bakery Story.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast