Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Senior Moderator

Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

I will update this as often as necessary, but I thought one general area for all current issues would be a good idea. While it is open, please try to limit conversations. I will be linking threads in here pertaining to the various issues, so please use those to report changes/fixes and for commenting. If there is an issue that you don't see posted here, feel free to PM me about it, so that I can add. Discussions about certain topics were not listed here, as they are currently discussions, not in game issues. There are plenty of threads available for those.

And if you experience a new issue, check here to see if it's been reported already. If it has not, please follow these guidelines before posting about it (and it would be best to start a new thread).
    Last edited by greygull; 09-07-11 at 10:22 AM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Senior Moderator
    Weekly Update - Some people receive the new update on Fridays. Some have to wait until Tuesday. That's the way it rolls out, to all users in all games.

Gifting issues - receiving only one plate of food as a gift. TL has been working on correcting. Also a thread here . FIXED

Notifications - Work for some people, not for others. In some games, but maybe not all. TL is aware and trying to fix. EDIT Try restarting your device. If still not working, email support@teamlava.com

Missing Dishes - there are several reasons that this could be happening. First, you need to own a stove, oven, grill, drink machine, and sushi bar to see all the recipes. Second, if you do own all of these and still don't see the new recipe, it is most likely an early push notification of a dish that has not been released yet. Feel free to post about it in the RS Discussion area, we love to hear about them!

Missing Recipes (Android only) - Lemon Lime Soda, Portobello Mushrooms and Minestrone Soup. Minestrone Soup can be found if you use the "Lunch Tab", but will not show up under "All". These are all being worked on by TL. EDIT See Foods thread about where dishes may be located

Gift counts - maximum gifts (for food) is 32,767. If you reach this number, you can still accept gifts, but they will disappear into the land of the forgotten. Recommended to use prior to reaching this number.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking and reporting for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Stuck in Design Mode - seems to happen once in a while. You're just redesigning your place, and all of a sudden the little red X disappears. Exiting out of the game, and restarting your device tends to fix the issue.

Purchased Gems not showing up (or free gift) - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Differences in colors and actions of stoves, ovens, and grills. All of the stoves have the same cookbook, regardless of color and function. Same for ovens and grill, but I will use stoves only as the examples. The basic stove (with several color options) is just basic. Colors are for aesthetically pleasing purposes only. The Easy Stove only requires one tap to cook, and one tap to serve. The Forever Stove cooks the same as the basic stove, but the food will never spoil. The Sonic Stove cooks food 20% faster then the basic stoves. The Mighty Stove is a combination of both the Forever and Sonic stoves. It is the 1st place prize in the Magic Box.

New issue: Filling Parts Requests Unable to fill parts requests from neighbors. FIXED

Badges have now been released! However, not everyone has received them. You can try restarting your device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app, but there is no guarantee that doing so will work. Currently they are like the weekly updates, rolling out slowly. Note - it has been posted in this link - Android users will not yet be receiving the badges. TL is working hard on bringing them to everyone.

Crashing on older iOS devices - Started September 21. Please refer to this link to help provide information. TL has been made aware of the situation, and is working on correcting it.

Gifting issues - Started Sept. 21 - being able to keep gifting, though it's not going through. Please add your info to this thread. Update - new info here FiXED
    Last edited by greygull; 12-01-11 at 11:35 AM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

If you do own all of these and still don't see the new recipe, it is most likely an early push notification of a dish that has not been released yet. Feel free to post about it in the RS Discussion area, we love to hear about them!
    Escpecially me! Make sure to post them in the update thread when you find them.

For people that don't get the weekly update Friday does that mean we also don't see the free gift with the purchase of gems? Because everyone is talking about it but I haven't seen it yet on my phone. I also have not seen the weekly update even though it's on my bakery story game. I'm just worried I would miss my opportunity to buy gems and get the free gift because on my bakery story the free gift ends today 

Oh and I have android htc evo, version 1.2.1

I have a mytouch 3g android version 1.2 of the game and my money is disappearing.I'll log out and l,og back in and my money has decreased by almost 30,000 coins???. This keeps happening please help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by royaltee27 View Post
    I have a mytouch 3g android version 1.2 of the game and my money is disappearing.I'll log out and l,og back in and my money has decreased by almost 30,000 coins???. This keeps happening please help!
    royal

Please see this post on other ppl that have had similar issues. If this does not help, try deleting an redownloading the game. (you will not lose you game).
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tiple-problems
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    The parts request filling bug has been fixed! And now there are new badges! Please see above for more information (and the links provided )
    Contact me by PM

Still never received the 9/9 weekly update. Can someone please tell me what's up with that? Or are my posts just going to be continually ignored? Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by davis714 View Post
    Still never received the 9/9 weekly update. Can someone please tell me what's up with that? Or are my posts just going to be continually ignored? Thanks.
    try restarting your device. If you still do not have the new items, try deleting your game and redownload it.
    If still nothing, you will need to email support@teamlava.com. Give them your storm ID and the game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast