View Poll Results: Do we want a "gift all" button?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it would prevent us the unneccessary tapping and iis more convenient

29 87.88%
  • No, I prefer to go through my nbr list who I want to gift

4 12.12%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we want a "gift all" button?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    As you can see if you go to S8/TL's Job Page, they are busy recruiting more of pretty much every job they offer. They'll get employees, and with that probably a Gift All button at some point, but I doubt it will be soon. However, the poll asks if we'd like one-I value other things higher, but it would still be nice.
    Also, if you fancy working for them, they have nachos (See here for more!).

Executive Chef
     Thanks Rachael. that was pretty much my point. With that collateral, the only limitations should be on the device end of things, not on TL's end.
    We've been asking for a gift all button for a long time, now. If it's a device issue, I get that, but I don't think so.
    @Talyon: only publicly traded companies are on the NYSE and NASDAQ. Storm8 is a private co. maybe someday???
    ...and I found 3 sources for that billion $ valuation. Me thinks it's true.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Good. Just a correction on my part- the jobs page is here, not at my previous link. I want to become an URA...but I miss out on 2 requirements. One, having experience might be overlooked, as I know the community. However, not being anyway near even the country could have severe drawbacks...ah well.
    Now, back to the Gift All request...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a new poster but longtime player - This is the second time so far (I haven't gone through the entire board as yet) that I've seen you state that game improvements would mean losing weekly updates/slow down gameplay and I see that you're a moderator so must have some inside information - Is it actually a fact that this would be the case?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdiner View Post
    Your second option should say: "No, I prefer a faster gameplay experience and weekly updates"

TeamLava has enough on their plate to bring their games to Android phones and bringing out the weekly updates.
    Adding a button like this might also slightly slow the loading speeds.

I'm a new poster but longtime player - This is the second time so far (I haven't gone through the entire board as yet) that I've seen you state that game improvements would mean losing weekly updates/slow down gameplay and I see that you're a moderator so must have some inside information - Is it actually a fact that this would be the case?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    Pretty sure moderators don't get any "inside information", they're just here to filter and look after the forum.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Halibel View Post
    Pretty sure moderators don't get any "inside information", they're just here to filter and look after the forum.
    Yes that is true. The moderators are players too, we are here to help with questions and try to organize bug and glitch threads to send to the super moderator. We also help organize the suggestion threads and polls.
    We do not have a direct link to the development team or Team Lava. We can pass on information in new threads that
    We have gotten from the super moderator .
    And to answer the question I get messaged on a lot.....we do not know what items will be coming out for the updates..
    We are just as excited and surprised as everyone else.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    We don't have inside information, but TeamLava makes it obvious that if one thing goes wrong with the new items for the update, the update will be delayed for a couple of hours. The workers are workin hard every hour of the day working on new content that might not come out until weeks from now, but if they didn't start now, the content would be delayed.
    This is a signature.

Executive Chef
    Seems we got a little side tracked - lets rolly back on topic shall we?

Topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    Do we want a "gift all" button for giving daily gifts to nbrs?"
    Vote/post if you'd like to see this feature added to the games, while that does not mean it will be added, it's most certainly good to post your suggestions and wants so TeamLava knows what players would like to see in the games. Reasons why something might or might not get added to the games is up to TeamLava, so lets leave those decisions to them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdiner View Post
    your second option should say: "no, i prefer a faster gameplay experience and weekly updates"

teamlava has enough on their plate to bring their games to android phones and bringing out the weekly updates.
    Adding a button like this might also slightly slow the loading speeds.
    no it should not say that how stupid remark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast