Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Function To like neighbours with a NEXT button

Angry New Function To like neighbours with a NEXT button

I wonder if any of you feel frustrated to like your neighbours ( I have almost 100 ) but the process is really tedious, with scrolling up and down and frequently getting in and out of neighbours tab to access the next neighbour. Wonder if Team Lava can add in a NEXT button so that I can really quicken the process to visit all my neighbours, sometimes I can even forget which neighbour I had visited!! Any forum TL player face the same frustration as me??

Executive Chef
    Me! It always goes back to the top of the list like every third neighbor or so. Not just that, but the scrolling isnt really clear. Therefore, yes I feel the same way as you do. ;(

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I think this would be wonderful. I'm not a programmer but I would think that wherever it saves your neighbor list it wouldn't be too hard to tell it to go to next on list with >0 likes/tips/etc since when you revisit a neighbor that you have already gone to, it tells you there are zero available during whatever 24 hour period.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAcct View Post
    Yes I think this would be wonderful. I'm not a programmer but I would think that wherever it saves your neighbor list it wouldn't be too hard to tell it to go to next on list with >0 likes/tips/etc since when you revisit a neighbor that you have already gone to, it tells you there are zero available during whatever 24 hour period.
    Or they can change the visit bar to a different color once you have used all of your likes for the day for a neighbor. The gift bar becomes a lighter shade.

Host(ess)
    I would love this feature as well. I would gladly accept more neighbors, but turn down many invites as it is too tedious To go thru my long list to visit everyone!

I vote  for this request

teamlava's design is very nice, but considering their features and technical parts..well, they're not so good, not cool at all.
    i don't think they put much efforts to improve features than invent various items (of course, including gem items.). these kinds of problems should be fixed.
    (i'm not native speaker, i live in other country. so my english is not good. hope my sentences are ok to understand..)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belleaube View Post
    teamlava's design is very nice, but considering their features and technical parts..well, they're not so good, not cool at all.
    i don't think they put much efforts to improve features than invent various items (of course, including gem items.). these kinds of problems should be fixed.
    (i'm not native speaker, i live in other country. so my english is not good. hope my sentences are ok to understand..)
    NP. I understand u perfectly and agree 100%.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesstang82 View Post
    I wonder if any of you feel frustrated to like your neighbours ( I have almost 100 ) but the process is really tedious, with scrolling up and down and frequently getting in and out of neighbours tab to access the next neighbour. Wonder if Team Lava can add in a NEXT button so that I can really quicken the process to visit all my neighbours, sometimes I can even forget which neighbour I had visited!! Any forum TL player face the same frustration as me??
    Yes yes yes, i am just as frustrated as you are. It takes more than 1 hour to visit all the neighbors (I have +- 60 neighbors) and it's really too long. If you want to change a little bit to your shop and order cloths and putting them in the racks, it takes nearly two hours! Pls listen to us, and make the nice game, better to use!

Great idea! I have been playing over a month. I do love the game, but visiting everybody is much harder than it needs to be...it takes forever even when you don't get interrupted and forget where you were. Some of the stores have the same name...just different levels! Then I have to go BACK to the store to check the level when gifting. Between visiting, ordering, and wondering where my gems and product went when my screen stops but my fingers don't, this is beginning to feel like a job. (Anybody want some Groovy Shoes..they hurt my feet.. I was saving for doors and windows.) Gotta run..my sapphire dresses are ready!..now where did my black slacks go?

Host(ess)
    I think this is indeed a good idea. Once a neighbor is visited and/or gifted already, hope they don't show up on the screen anymore.
    There should be a separate screen for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast