Thread: is it just me

Host(ess)

is it just me

Is it just me or were the valentine cupcakes always the second recipe for the oven?? I swear that the recipes for the oven have either bern changed or something has been removed!! Am i just going nuts??

Host(ess)
    Oops i think i posted this in the wrong place...maybe discussion is where it belongs?? Sorry

Grand Emperor
    They removed the holiday items and food

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Holiday-items!

Executive Chef
    Removed!!! Because of the update today!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katt2418 View Post
    Is it just me or were the valentine cupcakes always the second recipe for the oven?? I swear that the recipes for the oven have either bern changed or something has been removed!! Am i just going nuts??
    It is and fortunately it is still available. some holiday recipes had been removed but so far the valentine cupcake in RS is still available. In BS it had been removed.

Host(ess)
    I just reread my post and i think i wrote what i wanted to say the wrong way, lol.. i thought valentines cupcakes were on the second or third page of the cookbook, not the second item on the first page! Wasnt there a recipe after bagels but before the v-day cupcakes?? I really must be losing it, lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katt2418 View Post
    I just reread my post and i think i wrote what i wanted to say the wrong way, lol.. i thought valentines cupcakes were on the second or third page of the cookbook, not the second item on the first page! Wasnt there a recipe after bagels but before the v-day cupcakes?? I really must be losing it, lol
    I don't believe so.. Bagels, V. cupcake, Baked Scallops...

Host(ess)
    Wow, see whst tl is doing to me, lol...now i'm so worried about them taking away more recipes and the chance to earn mastery gems that i'm imagining things...going to bed now..thanks