Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Notification

Executive Chef
    Apparently tl has been 'looking into the situation' for five months, yet has failed to come to fix the problem where farm story is concerned.

The newer games added to the market (fashion story, city story, empire story, nightclub story) do not have working notifications. And from experience, I don't see them fixing it.

Fashion Designer
    oh hmm i didnt know people use the notifications! wow! i dont like to use it cuz it just tellsme every little thing tht happens:P but its just my personal prefence

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    oh hmm i didnt know people use the notifications! wow! i dont like to use it cuz it just tellsme every little thing tht happens:P but its just my personal prefence
    I was annoyed at first, but I had everything turned on. Then I turned off the water/tip notifcation and comments notification. Then I only got notifications when something was ready to harvest/serve, and I was much happier.

Farm Supplier
    I'm tired of having to babysitter my drinks just to make sure they don't spoil. I shouldn't have to download another app just to help me with a game. The game should be in working condition upon download. I'm glad I don't spend money on any of the games. Maybe if they actually were up-to-par, then id re-consider. I hope all this mess gets fixed soon. On all games. I spot numerous type-o's, misspellings. Grammar, bugs, glitches, lags. It's very annoying.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cillabear View Post
    I'm tired of having to babysitter my drinks just to make sure they don't spoil. I shouldn't have to download another app just to help me with a game. The game should be in working condition upon download. I'm glad I don't spend money on any of the games. Maybe if they actually were up-to-par, then id re-consider. I hope all this mess gets fixed soon. On all games. I spot numerous type-o's, misspellings. Grammar, bugs, glitches, lags. It's very annoying.
    Hopefully it will be fixed soon; obviously with such a huge MMOG, gltiches to occur. Regarding typographical errors etc, you might like to make a thread about them?

Farm Supplier
    I think I will. If its not voiced then it can't be fixed right?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Correct! They can't do anything if they don't know

The Honorable Panda
    cillabear

As for the notification issue, TL is aware of this problem and are currently working on this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12