Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lavafy your iPhone

Executive Chef

Lavafy your iPhone

Want to add some TeamLava flavor to your otherwise dull iDevice wallpaper or lock screen? Help is on the way!

Just save any of these pictures (from your iPhone, iPad or computer), move them to your iDevice, select the image in your Gallery, and you can designate the image as your Lock Screen or Background.

Check it out!
    (For each game, the first image was created with the lock-screen in mind, and the second was made with the background in mind)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Ooh...these are nice. Thank you so much for these. I'm now going to have to choose: these things based on the company that practically rules my iPod or this:

A sheep that I created when I first got my iPod and had never heard of TeamLava. I love sheep.

Rhino Keeper
    Very cool! That green house on the city story wall paper, is that a going to be a new item? It looks pretty cool. Also, will there be any "teasers" this week? I love those little seek previews!

Quote Originally Posted by jackroc View Post
    Very cool! That green house on the city story wall paper, is that a going to be a new item? It looks pretty cool. Also, will there be any "teasers" this week? I love those little seek previews!
    I dont think these are teasers, I think they're just backgrounds to save to your device for your homescreen picture or your lockscreen picture

Executive Chef
    Awwww - I love them - so cute! Not sure if I can put the bakery one on my device - it will likely make me want to eat. haha

Hey look, I was right! Yay I feel special. But I didn't read what GM said first

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I dont think these are teasers, I think they're just backgrounds to save to your device for your homescreen picture or your lockscreen picture
    No no, Jackroc's asking if there will be teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    No no, Jackroc's asking if there will be teasers.
    Oh. Whoops. I've done harm. I think. I hope they're teasers though! The green house in the CS picture isnt exactly the same from the ONE STORY little green house. Plus, I've never seen the extra people in the background of Nightclub Story. Maybe new characters will be added too!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Oh. Whoops. I've done harm. I think. I hope they're teasers though! The green house in the CS picture isnt exactly the same from the ONE STORY little green house. Plus, I've never seen the extra people in the background of Nightclub Story. Maybe new characters will be added too!
    . I have a feeling I know what you're doing.
    Firstly, I like my sheep. It's a good, clear colour for the screen. Secondly, I really don't know which to put. And I can't save all of them and alternate because I'm nearly out of memory. Dilemma.

Fashion Designer
    A state of utter confusion and total denial
    I just use this as my background for my ipad...fits my personality and is easy on the eyes!

https://www.ipadwalls.com/wallpaper/apple-skull
    Correct answers - $3
    Thoughtful answers -
    $2
    Wrong answers -
    $1
    Dumb looks - still free

I am NOT accepting new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast